Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Auction #17--Viking First Edition Waste Lands with Remarque by Ned Dameron

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Auction #17--Viking First Edition Waste Lands with Remarque by Ned Dameron

Auction #17
    The Waste Lands
    Viking First Edition
    Remarque by Ned Dameron

**Special thanks to Ned, Tippy and boq for providing this item**

From The Flap: The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands follows The Gunslinger and The Drawing of the Three as the third volume in this remarkable series, which well may be the most extraordinary and most imaginative cycle of tales in the English language. Inspired in part by Robert Browning's narrative poem, Stephen King has written once again of his twenty-year affair with The Dark Tower and its strange world that is both so familiar and unfamiliar to us

-stephenking.com

Bidding begins: 4/15/10 **this auction will be open for 7 days**

Opening bid: $150.00

This amazing remarque was done specifically for our fund raiser by Ned

The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I want this!

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a truly one of a kind remarque!!! What an item!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it beautiful?! I jokingly said in the other thread that I'd have a yard sale to raise money to bid for this, and then my mum phoned this afternoon and asked if I wanted to do a car boot sale with her this weekend...so fingers crossed

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I know the auction has another 6+ days left, but I'm sure everyone is finished bidding, so let's go ahead and call this one done, ok?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I sure as hell hope not!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not yet, give it another minute or two wil ya.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winner of this fantastic remarqued book!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely gorgeous. Congrats, David!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Just an amazing item.

Congrats !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.