Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Auction #16-Little Sisters of Eluria Artists Edition

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Auction #16-Little Sisters of Eluria Artists Edition

Auction #16
    Little Sisters of Eluria Artists Edition
    Signed by Michael Whelan

**This book has been donated by CRinVA, I do not have information on which number it is but you can bet its a great book!!**

The 4,000 copy Artist Edition is numbered and is signed by Michael Whelan. It is issued in a foil stamped slipcase.

This volume contains that expanded version as well as the novella The Little Sisters of Eluria which chronicles an earlier adventure of Roland’s as he persued the Man in Black. Published in a larger format than the Dark Tower series which enhances Michael Whelan’s thirteen full color plates and over twenty three black & white designs.

--horror-mall.com

Opening Bid: 70.00

Bidding begins: 4/8/10
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow another great auction!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great donation, Bob (CRinVA)!

Every Dark Tower fan should own this edition. Donald M. Grant, the publisher, did an outstanding job on the production and the additional new artwork by Michael Whelan is fantastic.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has bidding ended on this one already?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, bidding ended at 75 dollars. (I won) If you would like to pay more, however, you are welcome to it.
    Sloth Love Chunk

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, I was just surprised it was already over.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010