Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Auction #15--The Best American Short Stories 2007 Signed by King

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Auction #15--The Best American Short Stories 2007 Signed by King

Auction #15
    The Best American Short Stories 2007
    Signed by Stephen King
    COA included

--Donated by Mr. Rabbit Trick

**this book has a small amount of damage pictured on the upper left front**

The Best American Short Stories was first published by Small, Maynard & Company in 1915. Edward J. O’Brien was the first series editor and the book was his idea; he was twenty-three when he began work on it, and already a published poet and playwright.
    Nearly ninety-two years and ninety-two volumes later, the annual anthology that a young Harvard graduate envisioned on the eve of World War I has become not only an institution but an invaluable record or our history.

-bestamericanshortstories.com

Sorry this image is so grainy --Sig is 100% authenic)

Auction Opens: 4/8/10

Starting Bid: $50.00
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, is that a... COA??
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it came with the donation so I wanted to make sure it was included.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, everyone just take a step back from the auction, very slowly so that I can see you sweat!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice donation, Mr. R.T.!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Nice donation, Mr. R.T.!
    Very nice of you Patrick, but keep your distance!! I got less than 3 hours to go and I got my eyes on you!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like you are the winner! PM me with details and I'll send it right out.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Looks like you are the winner! PM me with details and I'll send it right out.
    Done!! I can't believe the "shoot 'em" emoticon worked!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!