Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: king-collection

Along the Path of the Beam king-collection is on a distinguished road

Default Book Collection: king-collection

hey folks,

this is my collection, iam collecting stephen king books for more then 6 years...

I have almost all german books, around 80% of my german collection is still shrinkwrapped....

My dream is to have most of the american signed editions... but before i can owe them, i have to win at the lottery

now, here are some pics of my collection, and i will update my pics permanatly...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome here!

You didnt put any pictures ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Default Angst (Bare Bones) from Edition Phantasia

This is one of the limited Edition of Angst (Bare Bones) from Edition. The numbered Edition is limeted to 3oo pieces... and the roman numbered edition (like lettered in the states) is limeted to 30 pieces... My Copy has the III / XXX

Default Black House

I think about the american one, i dont need to writhe anything... i will introduce you the german ones...

Default Brennen muss Salem (Salems Lot) and Carrie German 1st Editions

One of the rarest normal 1st Edition in Germany is Carrie and the second one is Salems Lot... Its easier to find Salems lot in finde condition, but to find carrie in fine condition is very difficult...

Default Desperation

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

kc, your pictures are not showing up. Check out the posting pictures thread to see just what to do.

http://thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=9233

Welcome, by the way, to the boards. I'm looking forward to seeing your collection.

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see them, very impressive

Default Transgalaxis Editions

Transgalaxis issue only 7 Books from King which they rebound in leather with a license. Here the list: ES (IT), Sie (Misery), Schwarz (The Gunslinger), Drei (Drawing of the Three), Die Augen des Drachen (Eyes of the Dragon), Langoliers and Der Werwolf von Tarker Mills (cycle of the werewolf)

The Transgalaxis Editions are very rare, because it was welcome offer for Transgalaxis Customer... The second reason is, that the publisher allow Transgalaxis only a small quantity to bind in leather and the cost for the leatherbinding was higher than the retail price... Iam a proud owner of only 3 Books... Schwarz (The Gunslinger), Die Augen des Drachen (The eyes of the Dragon) and Sie (Misery)... here the pics

Default Duddits one of only 25 signed editions...

Duddits was a marketing contract with the publisher. King signed 25 pieces for the publisher and these 25 were then drawn...

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-20-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Default ES (IT) Edition Phantasia

My lovely book ever....

The numbered Editon of ES is limeted to 250 pieces and the roman numbered (like lettered in the states) Edtion ist limeted to 30 pieces... My Copie hat the No. II / XXX. ES from Edition Phantasia is the World 1st Edition, because is was published without getting the license from the exclusive german publisher Heyne and i think from scribner from the states (without authorization)... Therefore world 1st Edition, because it was on the market before scribner....

Default NEBEL (The Mist) Edition Phatasia

One of the rarest german books in the world....

Nebel is also a world 1st Edition, because it was also an unauthorized bootleg publication from Edition Phantasia... After the second time, the books were imported to the USA and there they were seized and destroyed. It is widely believed that less than 50 copies exist today.

The numbered Edition was limited to 500 pieces and the roman numbered edition was limited to 30 copies. My Copy has No. III / XXX. The book is signed by the Artist Herbert Brandmeier.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The pictures should be showing up now. As a new member, king collection's pics are being filtered by our spam buster. The staff has been doing manual approval of each post to quickly validate them.

Default ES Heyne Jubiläumsausgabe (IT anniversary issue)

The 50th anniversary issue from the publisher Heyne was a special Edition with a window at the cover, where you can see the eyes of pennywise. If you open the cover, then you will see pennywise complete. My Copie is still shrinkwrapped, the other pics are from another copy, so that you can see the window at the cover and pennywise

Default ES (IT), Sie (Misery), Das Spiel (Geralds Game) from Time Life

Time Life Horror Collection published only 3 books from Stephen King and these 3 were limeted editions... Therefore they are very hard to find.

My copy from ES is still shrinkwrapped, Sie and Das Spiel are not shrinkwrapped

Default From a Buick

Default Green Mile

Default Insomnia

Default Heyne Mini Editions

Heyne Mine publishes mini books. And they published 3 Books from Stephen King.

Nona und die Ratten (Nona), Das Stephen King Fan Buch (Stephen King Fan Book), Dracula, Freddy & Co. Horror (incl. shortest horror story of the world mentioned in Danse Macabre)

Default Regulators

Default Brennen muss Salem and Eins für Unterwegs

Brennen muss Salem (Salems Lot) is the publication from 2007 with Illustrations. My Copy is still shrinkwrapped

Eins für Unterwegs (note book incl. a short story about Salems Lot). It was like a present only for book stores, they were not sold, only give aways in stores or you had the chand to win some from the publisher.

Default Stephen King Trivia Book

Default Stephen King Universe

Default The Gunslinger in the Magazine Fantasy & Sience Fiction

In these magazines, The gunlinger was published in parts at first there before it was a HC book at Donald M. Grant.

Default Dark Tower Series - My Treasury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast