Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Tito Villa

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Tito Villa

Well i have been thinking about starting a thread for a week or 2 now and getting a book back after being remarqued today has made me want to show everyone I have been collecting for a few years now and have a growing collection, also in the last 6 months i have been able to add to my Joe Hill collection.

So here goes ... my S/L of "The Colorado Kid", the Glenn Chadbourne version which i think has one of the best looking dust jackets i have seen. As i said i have just got it back from Glenn because he has done a remarque in pen and ink of a painting that Mr King bought off him from the book!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, and that's quite a way to start out! What a great remarque !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely! Now please continue posting...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great remarque, Tom!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys and gal, i will try to post another book tomorrow

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Tom!
    More, please..

sk

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The next 2 are the Insomnia S/L which is one of my favourite book, the book also looks great, and the From a Buick 8 S/L which has been on my most wanted list for a loooooong time. It has to be one of the best looking books and i love the blue traycase, not a bad story either imo.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pictures.

I love the look of Buick 8 limited as well. One of my favorites.

You have a fine collection growing Tom. Keep going.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, Tom, I love the production, including the blue, of the BUICK 8 S/L. INSOMNIA is high quality as well.

Along the Path of the Beam king-collection is on a distinguished road

Great copy of From a Buick... iam jealous...

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Great books Tito and I agree with everyone else Buick 8 is one of my favorite S/L's
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a few signed trade editions and i really like the idea of them, even if you have the problem with so many fakes floating about!

Viking "The Gunslinger" 3rd printing.

"Insomnia" 1st edition

"Under the Dome" 1st edition

Also thanks to Ralph i have a signed copy of Duma Key that i need to take pics of!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Late last year i had a painting done by Glenn Chadbourne of me and my girlfriend with the dark tower!

Before..

... After

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great stuff there

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now i was waiting untill i got my slpicased version of Joe Hill's Horns to show all my different copies of one of my favourite books ... but i can't wait and it should hopefully arrive tomorrow, hopefully! So here they are ...

U.S Signed 1st Edition

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

U.S Special Edition of Horns

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

U.S Horns ARC Signed

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

U.K First Edition signed x1 & inscribed x1

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

U.K Horns ARC Signed

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed flashing horns and event poster

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing Traycased Horns

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congratulations.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff! I'm still waiting for my slipcased book...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast