Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Announcement: When We Start Voting

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

:!: Announcement: When We Start Voting

After much calculation, this is what I have in mind:

Since I have to go away twice - from April 13 to April 29, and then from May 16 to May 23 - I think we will carry on nominating till April 29, and then have a week or two for making final decision on which nominees will make it to the polls - you see, it can very well be that the supporting figures are not conclusive (like, nominee A has 9 votes, nominees B and C six each, nominees C, D, E, and F four each... and then there are seven other nominees in the same category each having three supporters), so some intermediate voting may have to be involved.

After this, I hope to post the polls some time before I leave the second time - say May 13 or 14

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I'm sorry , I do not have a single clue what your talkin about

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

look where it is posted - I am talking about the Appended Categories, of course...

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Oh thanks for waking me up.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Country
    Country Flag

all tiebreakers are now closed, all final polls on

+ Reply to Thread