Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 441 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I wish I had a wish box that didn't kill me and all my friends. Gee whiz, why doesn't anything GOOD ever happen in horror movies?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I had a wish box that didn't kill me and all my friends. Gee whiz, why doesn't anything GOOD ever happen in horror movies?

They ran a trailer (which I did NOT watch) for INSIDIOUS 4. Can't wait!
    You like Insidious? I think it’s brutal.... reminds me of the horrible Annabelle movies !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE - To me, this was an emotional, thought provoking movie with some arresting scenes. I liked it a lot. 8 out of 10.

Yes, I really liked all three INSIDIOUS movies, especially the first two. Annabelle did NOT make me say that either.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the Insidious movies too. Chapter 3 was a good surprise. I really liked Annabelle as well, but not so much the second one.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I like the Insidious movies too. Chapter 3 was a good surprise. I really liked Annabelle as well, but not so much the second one.
    Agree, but I do like The Conjuring 1 and 2 better
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THOR RAGNAROK 3D IMAX - Fantastic 3D, awesome images, great sound - and, I even liked the movie - a lot! 10 out of 10 - solid.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

THOR RAGNAROK 3D IMAX - Fantastic 3D, awesome images, great sound - and, I even liked the movie - a lot! 10 out of 10 - solid.
    The early reports of Ragnarok are simply amazing. I have to make some time. Sounds like they breathed a little life into a somewhat stale franchise.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

LBJ - Pronounced elbhijuh. Interesting, well acted, but ultimately not very interesting, at least to me. Fell asleep once for about ten seconds. Not a SINGLE car chase or fight to the finish between the good girl and the bad guy at the end. And no sequel teaser after the credits!

Country
    Country Flag

"elbhijuh."
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LBJ - Pronounced elbhijuh. Interesting, well acted, but ultimately not very interesting, at least to me. Fell asleep once for about ten seconds. Not a SINGLE car chase or fight to the finish between the good girl and the bad guy at the end. And no sequel teaser after the credits!
    I had a feeling after watching the trailer that this would be one I'd pass on.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

October/Early November Movie/TV Ratings
    TITLE - RATING (out of 5) - DATE WATCHED LAST - DID ROSE WATCH IT?

Gerald's Game 3 10/2/2017
    Guest Book: Season 1 - 10 episodes 2.6 10/2/2017
    Beauty And The Beast: Enchanted Christmas 3 10/4/2017 YES
    Cars 2 2 10/4/2017 YES
    Star Wars: Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones 2 10/4/2017 YES
    Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith 3 10/4/2017 YES
    Little Evil 2 10/7/2017
    My Little Pony: Movie 2 10/7/2017 YES
    All Eyez On Me 4 10/9/2017
    Security 4 10/9/2017
    Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes (2014) 5 10/12/2017
    Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes 5 - MAYBE TOP 30 10/12/2017
    Batman (1989) 4 10/18/2017 YES
    Mr. Mercedes: Season 1 - 10 episodes 3.3 10/18/2017
    War For The Planet Of The Apes 4 10/18/2017
    Star Wars: Episode 4: New Hope 4 10/21/2017 YES
    1922 2 10/22/2017
    Hitman's Bodyguard 4 10/22/2017
    Rough Night 3 10/25/2017
    Creep 2 3 10/29/2017
    Cult Of Chucky 2 10/29/2017
    Mummy (2017) 4 10/29/2017
    Paranormal Activity 3 2 10/29/2017 YES
    Stranger Things: Season 2 - 9 episodes 3.44 11/2/2017
    Batman Returns 4 11/2/2017 YES
    Bambi 2 3 11/2/2017 YES
    Planet Of The Apes (1968) 3 11/5/2017 YES
    Dark Tower 4 11/5/2017 YES

SHOWS STARTED AND PROMPTLY GIVEN UP ON:
    Ten Days In The Valley: Season 1 - 10/12/2017
    Channel Zero: Season 2 - 10/19/2017
    Deuce: Season 1 - 10/19/2017
    Emerald City: Season 1 - 10 episodes - 10/21/2017
    Toy Box: Season 1 - 10/21/2017
    9JKL: Season 1 - 10/25/2017
    Young Sheldon: Season 1 - 10/25/2017
    Me, Myself And I: Season 1 - 11/2/2017

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thor... dammmm that was amazing. Few slight cheese parts but totally forgivable. That was the funniest Marvel movie yet. Loved it... 9/10

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ragnarok was the most fun I've had in a theater in a long time. Easily the best Thor film and it might just be the best Marvel film to date.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Ragnarok was the most fun I've had in a theater in a long time. Easily the best Thor film and it might just be the best Marvel film to date.
    Yep. What he said.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Yep. What he said.

Took the family last weekend and had a Ragnarok blast. What a great film. Second best Marvel film to date. I still love Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Funny thing is, they are really two different genres. So I can categorize them as Ragnarok being the best Marvel comedy, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier as being the best Marvel action/drama. 6/5 - yup, one over the top! Loved it!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As a comedy it was great. Had a lot of fun and laughs. As a superhero film? Not so much.

VICTORIA & ABDUL - I enjoyed this move - 8.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    As a comedy it was great. Had a lot of fun and laughs. As a superhero film? Not so much.
    Well, we get enough superhero films nowadays and not enough comedies, so I'm cool with it. Seriously, did you want another Thor film like the other 2? I'm hearing the typical backlash all of a sudden for Ragnarok that usually arises when something is universally praised and I must say that's too bad.

Director Taika Waititi tried to take Thor in a different direction and he should be applauded for it. Some of these superhero films are starting to get a little stale. As for Thor, it was stale right out of the box.

Country
    Country Flag

You know, I thought I would pop by here and rate the SAW series as a whole. I just watched them all in order. I never did that before. SAW 1 is a classic in my eyes. When I can remember where I was and who I was with when I seen the film... it mean something. I always thought the films that followed confusing more and more as they went on and on.... however, that isn’t really the case when the previous ones are fresh in your mind. When taking the films for what they are the story and plot (yes there are some plot holes and what not) is pretty damm good. It’s woven together quite well to be honest. On the rewatch I picked up the time line better and each one made so much more sense. Critics were so hard on them cause I am willing to bet they didn’t do that for each one. If you have time... and want something to watch with a fresh perspective... try it: I was VERY GLAD I did. As a whole... I would give he whole thing a sold 7.5/8 out of 10.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been meaning to watch the entire Saw series. I thought the first one was a classic horror film. The second one was very different from the first, but I still liked it. I thought the third one was really dumb and that led me to stop watching them or even following the releases. So I'm not sure if the recent Jigsaw is the 4th or 14th film in the franchise.

But since Jigsaw got such good reviews, I do want to see it. Which, to me, means I need to catch up on all the previous films before watching it. I guess I better get busy!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I've been meaning to watch the entire Saw series. I thought the first one was a classic horror film. The second one was very different from the first, but I still liked it. I thought the third one was really dumb and that led me to stop watching them or even following the releases. So I'm not sure if the recent Jigsaw is the 4th or 14th film in the franchise.

But since Jigsaw got such good reviews, I do want to see it. Which, to me, means I need to catch up on all the previous films before watching it. I guess I better get busy!
    I sincerely had a whole new respect after watching them in order... like blew me away almost.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

The Saw series gets such a bad reputation from critics who have their heads up their asses, eager to criticize it as "torture porn." Sure, there's gore; there's also a hell of a great, suspenseful, twisty story. I'd go out on a limb and say that out of all the horror series, Saw is the one that has the best (and most respect for its) continuity between all the films. Each installment connects with the others and makes sense.

Unfortunately, Saw 3D was pretty terrible, and Jigsaw (though having some aspects I enjoyed) was just okay. I don't want to say that the series has run of of steam (there's at least 2 or 3 really great ideas that they could do that they only touched on in the previous two installments), but it's not going to happen unless the producers realize that the movies need to be made for the original fans who appreciate the continuity, not the casual moviegoer who's in it for a new one-off installment and high levels of gore.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I saw those saws, see, and they slew me!

JUSTICE LEAGUE - IMAX. - I just can't get into the DC movies, except for part 2 of the Batman Nolan trilogy. I found myself saying in my head the next line of dialog to come, with over 90% accuracy. Same old threat to everything, cliches over and over, too many fast cuts, etc., etc. And when are these film makers going to realize a METAL sword drawn from a NON-METALLIC sheath DOES NOT MAKE A LOUD METAL SCRAPING NOISE! Sheesh.

Oh yeah - 6 out of 10.

Spoiler:
    Despite the Stephen King book reference

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw those saws, see, and they slew me!

JUSTICE LEAGUE - IMAX. - I just can't get into the DC movies, except for part 2 of the Batman Nolan trilogy. I found myself saying in my head the next line of dialog to come, with over 90% accuracy. Same old threat to everything, cliches over and over, too many fast cuts, etc., etc. And when are these film makers going to realize a METAL sword drawn from a NON-METALLIC sheath DOES NOT MAKE A LOUD METAL SCRAPING NOISE! Sheesh.

Oh yeah - 6 out of 10.

Spoiler:
    Despite the Stephen King book reference
    Not even Wonder Woman?

Country
    Country Flag

Same old threat to everything, cliches over and over, too many fast cuts, etc., etc. And when are these film makers going to realize a METAL sword drawn from a NON-METALLIC sheath DOES NOT MAKE A LOUD METAL SCRAPING NOISE! Sheesh.

Oh yeah - 6 out of 10.
    Thank you! I'm also tired of the "ENTIRE WORLD IS IN DANGER!" threat in every superhero movie.

And I also get irritated at the sword sounds when the character just pulls it out.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 441 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast