Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 441 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

My true IMAX theater didn't show 2049 unfortunately. Did you guys get to see it in true IMAX?
    The IMAX near me is what I call a "faux max" the nearest real IMAX is an hour away.
    I saw it on the largest indoor screen in our county, with Dolby Atmos sound, in 2D, and it was amazing.
    Sounds like an amazing experience.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ouija: Origin Of Evil

Very good horror movie.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

PROFESSOR MARSTON AND THE WONDER WOMEN - Learned some interesting things and maybe 15 to 20 minutes interesting footage, but all in all just didn't work for me. 5 out of 10.

THE FOREIGNER - Despite the lousy reviews, I enjoyed this movie very much. 8 out of 10

ONLY THE BRAVE - Best Picture nominee for sure (at least I think so). 10 out of 10
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

ONLY THE BRAVE - Best Picture nominee for sure (at least I think so). 10 out of 10
    You know, you might be onto something. When I first heard about this movie, which wasn't that long ago to be honest, which is kind of odd with how closely I follow things, I thought the film looked like one of those cheesy rah-rah films. That being said, I'm hearing some really good things about it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

GEOSTORM 3D IMAX - This is the dumbest movie I've seen since the second (and even dumber) INDEPENDENCE DAY. Laws of physics? Ignore 'em! Common sense? What's that? Time-line inconsistencies? Huh? What's a time line? And we don't not unnerstand that there second word. 3 out of 10 and I'm being generous.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

GEOSTORM 3D IMAX - This is the dumbest movie I've seen since the second (and even dumber) INDEPENDENCE DAY. Laws of physics? Ignore 'em! Common sense? What's that? Time-line inconsistencies? Huh? What's a time line? And we don't not unnerstand that there second word. 3 out of 10 and I'm being generous.
    At least Independence Day is an enjoyable film though. Independence Day is still relevant 20 years later. Geostorm will be forgotten after I hit the button for period.

I was referring to the INDEPENDENCE DAY sequel, which was worse than the first one, which I also found laughably bad, despite the special effects. I don't really remember the movie that well but I seem to recall some people hiding from a fireball roaring down a tunnel in a maintenance closet and coming out alive instead of burned people-cookies. Oh well, you can't like 'em all!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was referring to the INDEPENDENCE DAY sequel, which was worse than the first one, which I also found laughably bad, despite the special effects. I don't really remember the movie that well but I seem to recall some people hiding from a fireball roaring down a tunnel in a maintenance closet and coming out alive instead of burned people-cookies. Oh well, you can't like 'em all!
    Oh, yeah. The ID sequel was a planet sized turd.

Don't forget about the dog that jumps into the doorway right before it's incinerated by a fireball!

What really got my goat (his name was Billy) was that the aliens were using Windows 95.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I LOVED SAW. When I first scene that I had no idea what to expect and thought it was fantastic. My father in law wants to see Jigsaw... but after the second one... I just think it will suck. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

JIGSAW - IMAX - I liked it as much as the other SAW movies - which is a kind of guilty pleasure, I guess.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

JIGSAW - IMAX - I liked it as much as the other SAW movies - which is a kind of guilty pleasure, I guess.
    Oh good I see it in a few hours. My buddy said it is the best since the first one...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I gotta day... best SAW since the first one. First is a classic for me but this was really really good. I would say because I had such low hopes it made it that much better. I expected a 4/10 and after seeing it... solid 7/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely planning on seeing it after my re-watch. There are some of the sequels I absolutely love more than others (III and VI, for instance) so I'm definitely interested and intrigued that some reviews are calling it the best since the first. I'm wondering what that means for my expectations since I enjoyed the majority of them. Say what you want about the franchise, but the interconnectedness and continuity (along with pumping out a new one each year) is amazing for a horror franchise.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Definitely planning on seeing it after my re-watch. There are some of the sequels I absolutely love more than others (III and VI, for instance) so I'm definitely interested and intrigued that some reviews are calling it the best since the first. I'm wondering what that means for my expectations since I enjoyed the majority of them. Say what you want about the franchise, but the interconnectedness and continuity (along with pumping out a new one each year) is amazing for a horror franchise.
    It sure is and as we all know you expect the twist... well this one was friggin awesomeness. Super well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Here's what happened at the end of the movie

Spoiler:
    They rolled the credits.

SUBURBICON - I really liked this one, 8 out of 10.

LET THERE BE LIGHT - Pure propaganda - 4

HAPPY DEATH DAY - I'm a sucker for this idea, so, except for one five to ten second sequence, I liked the movie. 7 out of 10.

Country
    Country Flag

HAPPY DEATH DAY - I'm a sucker for this idea, so, except for one five to ten second sequence, I liked the movie. 7 out of 10.
    You know I did too... little cheese at times.. BUT it was fun. I would not go quite 7/10 but 6.5 I would. It was fun. I was wrong on the killer too until the end...lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

You won't believe me, but the first time I saw the killer I said to myself, "That''s the killer!"

It was okay because I was the only person there, so I felt comfortable talking to the screen.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably wait until it's on DVD, but am looking forward to seeing it. It looks fun.

Saw Wish Upon the other night. Initially I was bummed I missed it in the theater, but definitely not upset about it now. I knew it would be a little conventional but man, what a total teen movie. And not a particularly great one. Very predictable and by-the-numbers. And I wasn't eager for gore, but it was irritating that at the slightest hint of violence or blood, the camera would abruptly cut away. But for a nine cent Redbox rental, I enjoyed it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I checked my list. I saw WISH UPON July 15, and can't seem to remember much about it. Was that the one with the Chinese puzzle box or something like that?

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I checked my list. I saw WISH UPON July 15, and can't seem to remember much about it. Was that the one with the Chinese puzzle box or something like that?
    Yes, it wasn't very good. There was another comparable movie about a Jewish "box" and I felt it was much better acted and so forth. Not great but not bad. "The Possession" 2012
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

I wish I had a wish box that didn't kill me and all my friends. Gee whiz, why doesn't anything GOOD ever happen in horror movies?

They ran a trailer (which I did NOT watch) for INSIDIOUS 4. Can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 441 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 ... LastLast