Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 441 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've seen the first one before, but hated it so I didn't watch the other two. But since I've heard good things about ash vs. Evil dead, I figured id watch them all.

Horrible, horrible, horrible movies. I understand they're dated, and they're cult classics, and they started the whole "kids in a cabin in the woods" subgenre, but man, the first two were PAINFUL to get through. The first half of the third one was actually pretty decent, but once it got to the battle scene it for kind of lame.
    What?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The characters make beyond stupid decisions. The actors don't care. The director doesn't care. And so on. The first two Evil Dead movies S-U-C-K-E-D, and I'll never understand anyone that says differently.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Raimi cared for sure. Those movies were made for like 12 bucks each. The acting is shit but that is a horror movie staple. Characters in horror films always make stupid decisions because they're there to die. You talk like you've never watched an 80s horror film before lol

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but without knowing how popular the movies are now and looking at them objectively and individually, I just dont like them. Even compared to.the first couple of freddys and jasons and Halloweens, there's no contest. Well those are slasher movies ... Hmmm ... Poltergeist. Ha. That ones awesome.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ride Along 2.. few laughs but they could have made a better movie if they tried... I am not a huge fan of Kevin Hart. Love Cube... but not sure the allure of Hart to so many..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Kevin Hart is awful. His stand up routine can be summed up in four words, "I'M SHORT AND BLACK!" in all caps because he believes volume equals funny!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I fucking can't stand Kevin Hart. One trick pony.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Kevin Hart is one of those guys who's better as a meme than as an actual person.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    he believes volume equals funny!
    Couldn't have said it better.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol, and I'm on the flip side, I love Kevin hart lol.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You love Kevin Hart and hate Evil Dead.

Why are we friends again?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You think that's bad, I had a heated argument with a friend the other day. He said Kevin Hart was a better stand-up comedian than Chris Rock. I called him stupid and laughed in his face. Knee jerk reaction.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Kevin Hart sold out a football stadium for one of his stand up shows. The guys huge right now. I like his standup, I like his personality, he really comes off as a genuinely hard working guy, and I can't wait until he eventually does a dramatic role.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    You love Kevin Hart and hate Evil Dead.

Why are we friends again?
    I'm a natural born contrarian yet Shannon's tastes always confound me lol. I think his tastes are bi-polar :p

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    You think that's bad, I had a heated argument with a friend the other day. He said Kevin Hart was a better stand-up comedian than Chris Rock. I called him stupid and laughed in his face. Knee jerk reaction.
    Chris Rock is a great comedian. Never Scared is top ten comedy specials without question.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait until he eventually does a dramatic role.
    Please God, no.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can't wait until he eventually does a dramatic role.

(See, definitely better as a meme, guys.)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Kevin Hart in My Sista's Keeper.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Kevin Hart sold out a football stadium for one of his stand up shows. The guys huge right now. I like his standup, I like his personality, he really comes off as a genuinely hard working guy, and I can't wait until he eventually does a dramatic role.
    Popularity doesn't = good.

We could list a million examples of this from movies, TV, Music, etc.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Bieber sells out stadiums too.

Just sayin.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Just sayin.

Justin Bieber AND Kevin Hart in My Sista's Keeper

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just sayin.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Justin Bieber AND Kevin Hart in My Sista's Keeper
    The 9th Film by Quentin Tarantino.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Just sayin.
    Adam Scott cameo for the win.

Russell Peters worst stand up was at Wembley Stadium (I think)...the bigger the comedy show the worse it seems to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 441 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 343 ... LastLast