Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 441 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the only truly amazing bit I remember is when Arnie steps on those roses. It is a chef-d-oevre of a sequence. The rest seemed to me mildly entertaining, but no more than this. This said, I want to remind you that it takes a lot to genuinely entertain a bear, however mildly. Terminator 2 is neat and somehow sounds true, not as poisonously, calculatedly didactic as other Hollywood action, family, or action-family movies; I even recommended it to my mother, who is much pickier, entertainment-wise, than any male bear.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    ... it takes a lot to genuinely entertain a bear, however mildly.
    Still easier than befriending a genuine robot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

the only truly amazing bit I remember is when Arnie steps on those roses. It is a chef-d-oevre of a sequence.
    Great scene. Other subtle yet amazing scenes -

Sarah reflecting on how the Terminator is - ironically - more fit to be a father than all other potential father figures she encountered over the years.

"I know now why you cry, but it's something I could never do."

the shot of the T-800 standing guard all night without moving an inch, going back to the father figure thing.

So many great scenes, just have to know where to look I guess. Also, I'd love to hear what mother bear thinks of it

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

she said it was nice in a typically American infantile way. She likes some action film time to time, but she is very condescending towards them, far more so than any male bear.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you ever seen The Fugitive? Our film remakes of old TV shows have become a virtual epidemic, but that's an exception -- just about the best ever. Awesome little action picture, very iconic, and concise, also a nice simple dramatic piece.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, that is a great movie. To be honest it was a long time before I found out it was based on a tv series. (And to be more honest, I can't help but be reminded of one of my favourite quotes when I hear of that movie:

Chris Skelton: I'd hate to end up in prison.
    Sam Tyler: Not very likely, is it Chris?
    Chris: What if I was wrongly accused of killing my wife like David Janssen in The Fugitive?
    Sam: You mean Harrison Ford.
    Chris: No I don't.

)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything Must Go
    Amber: 3/5
    Shannon: 3/5

Will Ferrell in a great role. Character development, internal struggle, all that jazz. Enjoyable but a little too uneventful for my tastes. I think you guys would give it a 4/5 though, judging from our comparable past voting histories, lol.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Everything Must Go
    Amber: 3/5
    Shannon: 3/5

Will Ferrell in a great role. Character development, internal struggle, all that jazz. Enjoyable but a little too uneventful for my tastes. I think you guys would give it a 4/5 though, judging from our comparable past voting histories, lol.
    I caught this on hotel PPV while on travel a while back. I liked it--maybe a 3.5 / 5 rating from me. Ferrell does a great job portraying the down-and-out fellow who can see it all slipping away, and he has no one to blame but himself.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody seen Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy? I thought it was an interesting film. The people who were in the theater (mostly elderly people) all seemed to dislike it. Many of them were pretty vocal that they had no idea what was going on. I thought Oldman did a great job. Then again, he always does. I also thought Mark Strong was great. I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything he does.

8.5/10
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Recently saw Green Lantern on DVD this week and will have to say that I enjoyed the movie. Like all movies based on comics that have come out these past few years it did live up to it's potential...at least to me it did anyway...Heard a lot of people didn't like Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan but I think he pulled it off. As most movies based on comics this is one had its fair share of special effects...the best one in the whole of the movie in my opinion is this one.
    Spoiler:
    Hal turning the crashing helicopter into a race car and putting it on a race track via Hot Wheels was pretty darn cool

Does whatever a spiderman does.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Cowboys and Aliens 8/10

I loved this film, I was expecting silly nonsense but a lot of thought had gone into this, and I really liked Daniel Craigs character. The only niggles I had were
    Spoiler:
    the fact that no one seemed all that surprised by flying saucers and aliens???
    But from the start to the finish I was mesmorised

Then I watched Hangover II and had to tear my own eyeballs out, ranking this 0/10 as I had to switch off.
    Due to me tearing my own eyeballs out I am struggling to type a narrative sorry

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

the only truly amazing bit I remember is when Arnie steps on those roses. It is a chef-d-oevre of a sequence.
    I especially liked this because of the reference to GnR.

I just watched a few great films. The Descendants, Moneyball, J. Edgar and Bridesmaids. Gonna watch The Artist tomorrow.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gettin' ready for awards season, are we? I did that last year, watched everything with a Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor/Actress, Best Supporting Actor/Actress nominee in it. It was fun. Then me and my friends all bet to see who would get the most correct picks. I won, of course.

This year ... I have too many tv shows got catch up on.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gettin' ready for awards season, are we? I did that last year, watched everything with a Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor/Actress, Best Supporting Actor/Actress nominee in it. It was fun. Then me and my friends all bet to see who would get the most correct picks. I won, of course.

This year ... I have too many tv shows got catch up on.
    Yeah, I try to watch as many as possible. I have a ton of TV to catch up on as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

MI: Ghost Protocol- 3.5/5 - Had plenty of action and great visual appeal but it just seemed forced... I don't know. I liked the nods to the earlier movies and action but something just seemed to be off. I did see it in a theater where you could eat and drink booze though, so that was pretty awesome.
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    I just watched a few great films. The Descendants, Moneyball, J. Edgar and Bridesmaids. Gonna watch The Artist tomorrow.
    Let me know how this is, I've been dying to see it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I love you man - I think this is officially my favourite comedy.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Let me know how this is, I've been dying to see it.
    Just finished watching The Artist and WoW is that an amazing masterpiece of cinema. It's gotta win big at the Globes tonight. The question is will enough Academy voters also see it. If they do, they'll vote for it as well. The score is also unbelievable by Ludovic Bource. That has to win the Oscar.

I still have a few more films to go but I can see The Artist winning Best Picture. It would be only the second silent film to win next to Wings in 1929.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon 4.5/5

I have not seen this movie since it was first released and I can not believe it took me this long to see it again. Everything about this movie is amazing. The cast, the music, the setting. It is good for laughs and scares.
    If you love me then love me..

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Is that supposed to be 4.5/5? And I love that movie! It's so underrated.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was gonna say, 4.5 isn't a very good score to give to a movie you think is amazing ... lol

The Devil Inside
    Shannon: 4/5
    Amber: 4/5

What an enjoyable movie. A 5 all the way through. ALL THE WAY THROUGH! Until the end. It's one of those endings that RUIN a movie and make you think "... seriously? That's it?" I would have watched another hour of that movie and still given it a 5 if they did something different with the ending.

Ugh! So disappointed!

Country
    Country Flag

6% at Rotten Tomatoes, and they all concur that it's one of the worst endings in the recorded history. Now I feel I must see it...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it would be your type of movie, it had a Paranormal Activity "I know something is gonna jump out at me, where is it where is it, AAAGAGGHHHH there it is!" kind of a feel to it. The story was good, but you're there for the scares.

But, the reason the ending sucked so bad is because the movie was so enjoyable! The ending was like it was from another movie, it was THAT different a direction. Just ...

Ending. Black. Black. Black. Credits. Disappointment.

Ugh!

Country
    Country Flag

: curious bear :

I was gonna say, 4.5 isn't a very good score to give to a movie you think is amazing ... lol

The Devil Inside
    Shannon: 4/5
    Amber: 4/5

What an enjoyable movie. A 5 all the way through. ALL THE WAY THROUGH! Until the end. It's one of those endings that RUIN a movie and make you think "... seriously? That's it?" I would have watched another hour of that movie and still given it a 5 if they did something different with the ending.

Ugh! So disappointed!
    A 4/5? Damn, I was gonna go see it this weekend, but then I saw all the reviews said it was horrible so I figured it wasn't worth it. Now I want to see it again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 441 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast