Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 441 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

maybe they need to bring back that movie magic they had when they did Cool World and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I liked the way they put the animated characters in with the live action ones.

On a different note about to watch Super 8. Will see how that turns out.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, good point about Roger Rabbit, but Cool World not in the same league at all. What they need is creative writing, not just old ideas carelessly plugged into special effects to separate kids who don't know any better from their allowances.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Sorry, good point about Roger Rabbit, but Cool World not in the same league at all. What they need is creative writing, not just old ideas carelessly plugged into special effects to separate kids who don't know any better from their allowances.
    Ain't that the truth.

Just watched Super 8. I will give it 4/5. I liked the way it was done. The story was kinda off a little at times, the dynamic of the loss of a parent didn't work for me because it didn't show to much of it and could have been added to the story a bit more. That is why it gets a 4. The rest of the movie was good.
    Spoiler:
    One scene that I thought was really funny is where the strong kids are trying to break a lock with a tire iron and not one can do it and they give the tire iron to the 'geek' and he actually breaks it
    I liked the way they didn't show the creature till the end of the movie, gives you a lot to think about and what its motivation is the whole time. The kids filming the zombie movie during the whole thing is funny and at the end during the credits they actually show you what the whole short movie is.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I just saw the new Muppet movie last night. Has anyone here seen it? It was so much fun. If you're a fan of the Muppets, or remember watching it back in the day then you'll love this film. It was very nostalgic, and hilarious. I highly recommend it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody seen Dragon Tattoo yet?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Amber and I went to the drive-in a few nights ago, we saw two pretty crappy movies:

Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
    2/5

The Darkest Hour
    2/5

Ugh, Holmes was a boring, let's-go-here, let's-go-there movie with some pretty decent action scenes. The Darknest Hour was just ... bad. Characters you didn't care about, horrible little electricity aliens, odd things happening and bad decisions being made just to give the movie something to do, etc. Yuck. Pass on this one.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

SS, I saw the original Girl With The Dragon Tattoo a while ago, it was a pretty good movie. The storyline was simple, but the characters and situations make it very enjoyable. The new American remake looks to be damn near a shot for shot remake.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

My advice to get SH out of your head, Shannon? Watch one ep of the modern day tv series Sherlock. You won't regret it!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I might do that, but there is barely any time. I am rewatching the first two seasons of Spartacus with Amber to ready her for the third season starting in January. Pretty soon we will be watching the first season of Shameless (American, thank you very much! lol) to ready her for the second season starting soon. And then we got the Life On Mars (British, thank you very much! lol) re-watch (or ... watch, for us) and whatever other shows are on. But we'll see.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Haha, yeah, thought as much. Ah well, at least there's one awesome British show you'll be watching soon. The first Sherlock mini-series of 3 feature length eps was fantastic, though. Each one was, imho, much better than Guy Ritchie's first film at least. The 2nd series is finally starting soon. I might check out Game of Shadows, but the tv series is just incredible. Think I can squeeze in time for a quick rewatch of that before the Life on Mars watch, methinks.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I just watched Troll Hunter on Christmas night - a gift from our Norwegian exchange student. What can I say except it's exactly how you would think a Norwegian film about rabid trolls might be. Oh and we watched it dubbed in english. Good stuff.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The trailer for Troll Hunter looks pretty good actually. Worth a watch?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A Christmas Story

Wow. I can't believe I've waited this long to see it. A wonderfully charming and often hilarious film about a boy who does both his best and his darnest to get his parents to buy him a BB gun - inspired by his favorite radio broadcast hero - for Christmas. An ode to our own childhood, namely the clever (or so we thought) mind gambits we played with our parents, tricking them into buying us what we want, or the extreme lengths we could (and did) go to acquire that which we so pin-headedly coveted. It works as both a family Christmas film and a stand alone comedy, I can definitely see this becoming a new yearly tradition.

8/10

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I didn't realise you hadn't seen it - even I've seen it! I love the quote in your sig, the other day Ruby was playing something on her DS and said "Fudge!" I gave her a surprised look, because she's not normally that polite, and she said "The Christmas Story type of fudge!"

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm so glad you finally watched it Feev! It's not Christmas without it

And I really enjoyed Troll Hunter. I'd recommend checking it out.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The trailer for Troll Hunter looks pretty good actually. Worth a watch?
    I would say yes. We might try watching with subtitles. I think the english dubbing didn't do it justice. Oh and it's kinda filmed like Blair Witch.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    A Christmas Story

Wow. I can't believe I've waited this long to see it. A wonderfully charming and often hilarious film about a boy who does both his best and his darnest to get his parents to buy him a BB gun - inspired by his favorite radio broadcast hero - for Christmas. An ode to our own childhood, namely the clever (or so we thought) mind gambits we played with our parents, tricking them into buying us what we want, or the extreme lengths we could (and did) go to acquire that which we so pin-headedly coveted. It works as both a family Christmas film and a stand alone comedy, I can definitely see this becoming a new yearly tradition.

8/10
    I can't believe you've never seen it. It's a tradition for me and my family to watch it on Christmas Eve. I'm glad you liked it. Such a great movie with so many great lines/scenes.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Stake Land 8.5/10

A post apocalyptic vampire film. I thought it was definitely an interesting take on the whole vampire genre. I'd highly recommend it. Has anyone here seen it?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No, but I just IMDB'd it and it sounds intriguing ... I love post apocalyptic settings.

I think you'll like it. It kinda reminded me of The Road in a sense. And it's very light on the action and gore.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched the trailer. Got a minute into it and then stopped it. Didn't wanna ruin too much because I plan on watching it soon! Looks good. Has the kid from the TV show Revenge in it.

It does! Let me know what you think

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Human Centipede 2:
    1/5

Ugh! The first one had a pretty good/sick/interesting idea, but was a pretty tame and boring movie. This one had a decent idea, but was a boring and over-the-top sick movie. That would have been fine for me, but it was just ... lame. I have to give it to them though, the main character is one of the most disgusting characters I have ever seen. Every time he was on screen I felt dirty.

Pass on this. Waste of time.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heather, there's your movie!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

But I refuse to watch them, I have to put my foot down somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 441 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast