+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330
Results 8,226 to 8,230 of 8230

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Nevermore Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

When did it come out? I forgot all about it. It's playing at one theater by me, but not sure it'll still be there this weekend.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

Floating Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

November 2nd, I think.
    "You'll float, too!"

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I had smoked a joint (which I NEVER do but since it is legal... you only live once right?) so for me that was one of the most intense war scenes I have ever seen. I LOVED IT. I also was really hoping for a franchise here. It could have been done so well. This and Upgrade are the best underrated movies most will not see all year...
    Believe me, I'm with you. Joint or no joint, the opening is easily one of the most intense war scenes ever filmed.

It's funny you should mention Upgrade. I actually just watched it tonight. I know Matt has been raving about it for a while and I really enjoyed that one as well. Once it ended, I felt the same way that I felt about Overlord, that it should have fared way better at the box office. It's a shame.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Overlord and Upgrade are both very similar despite being very different. They're both genre fare that takes itself seriously. Granted there is more humour in Upgrade, but really that just added to the realistic, human side. They're well-crafted, take the time to add some humanity to the characters and firmly establish their world. Upgrade was a unique, sci-fi take on a revenge movie and Overlord was a unique sci-fi/horror take on a WWII movie.

Also, I was getting high in the theatres while I watched Halloween. My friend has a vaporizer that doesn't smell or make a massive cloud, so we just passed that back and forth during the movie. That's going to be the new thing. Pound some hard liquor for an hour before the movie, get baked during the movie.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Servant of Gan St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why do they still call it substance abuse when you do it so well?
    Dogs are not cats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330