+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324
Results 8,076 to 8,086 of 8086

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    If nothing else, you have to respect Cruise for his dedication to the craft. This cat is out there performing airplane stunts over 200 times just to get the right cut when he could easily send his stunt doubles to do the death-defying dirty work. That's dedication.
    Fair point. I didnít know that about him. The guyís definitely got serious acting skills. Some of his movies are all time favorites for me because of his role in it (as an actor).
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    If nothing else, you have to respect Cruise for his dedication to the craft. This cat is out there performing airplane stunts over 200 times just to get the right cut when he could easily send his stunt doubles to do the death-defying dirty work. That's dedication.
    Fair point. I didnít know that about him. The guyís definitely got serious acting skills. Some of his movies are all time favorites for me because of his role in it (as an actor).
    Personally, I was even more impressed by the extraordinary hours he put in to learn to fly a helicopter, just so he could do that crazy chase scene. I still can't believe they let him do that. Just mount four cameras and let him fly. He's crazy!
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Miller #33, looking to match with the other two

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody is a glorious beacon of light Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Personally, I was even more impressed by the extraordinary hours he put in to learn to fly a helicopter, just so he could do that crazy chase scene. I still can't believe they let him do that. Just mount four cameras and let him fly. He's crazy!
    Jesus. He did what? Ok thatís pretty damn amazing.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Jesus. He did what? Ok thatís pretty damn amazing.
    Yeah when I seen that on the news I was BLOWN away. That is dedication. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

Wait, he really flew that helicopter? Wow. Now that's taking it to a whole other level. And I thought doing your own stunts on a broken foot was bad ass.

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

And Edge of Tomorrow was cool. Interested to see if the sequel materializes. I just put the personal stuff to the side and go see one of his movies if I think I will like it. And I liked the last 3 M:I movies.

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy is a splendid one to behold St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the record, I never stopped liking Cruise or his acting; I just didn't like The Mummy.
    All remains quiet on the Polish border...

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough DoctorZaius is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wait, he really flew that helicopter? Wow. Now that's taking it to a whole other level. And I thought doing your own stunts on a broken foot was bad ass.
    Watch this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rDFjNZdtmQ
    WANTED:
    Gunslinger #255

My Mood
    Cheerful

"How was that"
    "Very upsetting"
    That was hilarious to here. There is a longer vid that I might take a look at. But impressive none the less.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Tom Cruise actually really did that Halo jump too in Mission Impossible.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Tom Cruise actually really did that Halo jump too in Mission Impossible.
    Yup, check this out too...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNxHjgpPt1k
    WANTED:
    Gunslinger #255

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324