+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 8560

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Trust me. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

I'm livid at having paid money for this turd fest. It's fucking God awful.
    (metallic SFX intensifies)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hm I thought Aquaman was a lot of fun. The chase scene alone was worth it. Or that Nicole Kidman fight sequence. Lots of cool moments, like Aquaman riding a seahorse just like on Superfriends. Not as good as Wonder Woman or Shazam, but very good still.

Trust me. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

I wanted the movie to end or my life. Whichever came first
    (metallic SFX intensifies)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Servant of Gan St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    ...Nicole Kidman fight sequence.
    I think id pay to see this.
    God bless Kate Smith

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked Aquaman a lot. A 4/5 if I remember correctly.

Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Favorite - not! Very disappointed in this one. Great cast, mediocre movie. Very overrated. Best picture nominee? Not even in a bad year. 5/10
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Miller #33, looking to match with the other two

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    The Favorite - not! Very disappointed in this one. Great cast, mediocre movie. Very overrated. Best picture nominee? Not even in a bad year. 5/10
    First off, you have to spell the title correctly. That gives you a clue it has a "British" flair to it. It's a dry, satirical, sardonic movie. Sorry it didn't impress you. I rather enjoyed it.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Aquaman

I am amazed, freaking AMAZED that this film grossed over a billion dollars at the box office. This might be the worst comic book movie I've ever seen. It is almost insultingly bad. Nothing works here. Not the acting, the cheesy ham fisted dialogue, special effects. Only reason I finished it is because I paid $3.99 to rent it lol. Wow, just wow.

1/5
    1/5? Come on man. Lol you should have seen in the theatre. It was fun on the big screen!

How does the size of a turd make it more fun? lol

I sure as heck am never watching Aquaman. I LOLed at the trailer and not in a good way.

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Aquaman

I am amazed, freaking AMAZED that this film grossed over a billion dollars at the box office. This might be the worst comic book movie I've ever seen. It is almost insultingly bad. Nothing works here. Not the acting, the cheesy ham fisted dialogue, special effects. Only reason I finished it is because I paid $3.99 to rent it lol. Wow, just wow.

1/5
    1/5? Come on man. Lol you should have seen in the theatre. It was fun on the big screen!

How does the size of a turd make it more fun? lol

I sure as heck am never watching Aquaman. I LOLed at the trailer and not in a good way.

You know what then say.. opinions are like assholes... everyone has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    The Favourite is fantastic. There is so much going on in that film. Plus, it features 3 outstanding performances, amazing set design and beautiful cinematography.

I'm just curious, are you a fan of Lanthimos' other films?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343