Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 441 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 11003

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm wondering if things would have been different if they decided to introduce Captain Marvel in another Marvel film. That seemed to be the template for most of the Marvel films, except Captain Marvel. I wonder if they included her in one of the films in a supporting role it they would have been better off.

I haven't seen the film yet, but it seems to be getting a shocking amount of fan backlash, which is surprising because fans of comic book movies are fairly easy to please.

I'm a little worried about Larson from what I've heard so far. I really loved her in Room and I think she's a great actress, but I heard people complaining that she was bland in this. That is a tad worrisome because I thought she was bland in Skull Island.
    Your point is a good one about introducing her in another film. That might have worked better for me, but it also might have made this story line harder to do. My comments should not be construed as "backlash." I am a Marvel film fan, and have little knowledge of the comics, so I do not use them as a comparison. I enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed the first two Thor movies, but they, and now this one, occupy the lower level of Marvel films for me. Something has to be there.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I saw Captain Marvel tonight. I liked it, but did not love it. Pretty average overall. I loved the opening credits and the two end credit sequences. I hated the first 15 minutes. I hated the Star Wars ripoff canyon fighter sequence. I longed for more agent Coulson. At times the banter between a Fury and Captain Marvel was funny. I’d rank it near the bottom for Marvel movies, near the first Thor movie for me. 7/10. I guess that makes me a misogynist. The me-too movement/backlash will prevent a lot of honest discussion about the film’s true merits.

I know the comparisons are not fair, but I loved Wonder Woman so much, and this just can’t compete.
    I have to ask... why compare to Wonder Women?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For me it was a pretty natural comparison, Wonder Woman being the only other female super hero to get her own vehicle to carry. I am hoping for better with Black Widow's solo film, if it comes to fruition.
    How quickly we forget Elektra and Catwoman.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I saw Captain Marvel tonight. I liked it, but did not love it. Pretty average overall. I loved the opening credits and the two end credit sequences. I hated the first 15 minutes. I hated the Star Wars ripoff canyon fighter sequence. I longed for more agent Coulson. At times the banter between a Fury and Captain Marvel was funny. I’d rank it near the bottom for Marvel movies, near the first Thor movie for me. 7/10. I guess that makes me a misogynist. The me-too movement/backlash will prevent a lot of honest discussion about the film’s true merits.

I know the comparisons are not fair, but I loved Wonder Woman so much, and this just can’t compete.
    I have to ask... why compare to Wonder Women?

For me it was a pretty natural comparison, Wonder Woman being the only other female super hero to get her own vehicle to carry. I am hoping for better with Black Widow's solo film, if it comes to fruition.
    How quickly we forget Elektra and Catwoman.
    2005 and 2004 respectfully, and yes, they were easy to forget.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m still in the theater and watching the credits roll and listening to the score. Captain Marvel was a lot of fun, and had periods of greatness. Definitely in the upper tier of the MCU for me. When Carol gets all-powerful towards the end it’s wonderful and awe-inspiring. She’s definitely The Fonz.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, awesome mid-credits scene. Goosebumps.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a little worried about Larson from what I've heard so far. I really loved her in Room and I think she's a great actress, but I heard people complaining that she was bland in this. That is a tad worrisome because I thought she was bland in Skull Island.
    I haven't watched it yet either but I too have a creeping suspicion she'll be bland in this - based solely on what I've seen and heard in trailers.

I won't mind too much as long as the action is up to snuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Brie was anything but bland, she did a great job. She was fun and funny and kicked all sorts of ass but also had a lot of heart.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Brie was anything but bland, she did a great job. She was fun and funny and kicked all sorts of ass but also had a lot of heart.
    100000% agree with you.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, I hope that's the case. What I've read so far isn't encouraging...

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm wondering if things would have been different if they decided to introduce Captain Marvel in another Marvel film. That seemed to be the template for most of the Marvel films, except Captain Marvel. I wonder if they included her in one of the films in a supporting role it they would have been better off.

I haven't seen the film yet, but it seems to be getting a shocking amount of fan backlash, which is surprising because fans of comic book movies are fairly easy to please.

Your point is a good one about introducing her in another film. That might have worked better for me, but it also might have made this story line harder to do. My comments should not be construed as "backlash." I am a Marvel film fan, and have little knowledge of the comics, so I do not use them as a comparison. I enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed the first two Thor movies, but they, and now this one, occupy the lower level of Marvel films for me. Something has to be there.
    Yeah, I wasn't referring to your comments as backlash.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Kid:

Directed by, and featuring a small role by Vincent D'Onofrio, this western takes us on a young mans encounter with Billy The Kid. Rio a 14 year old intercedes when his mother is unmercifully beating his father. Rio ends up killing his father, but not before his mother succumbs to her injuries. Rio and his older sister Sara (played by D'Onofrio's real life daughter Leila George) attempt to run away, but are pursued by Rio's uncle Grant (played as a villain very well by Chris Pratt). In a hideout, they are stumbled upon by Billy The Kid and his gang.

The sheriff (Ethan Hawke) and his lawmen capture BTK, and a few surviving members of the gang. Taking Rio and his sister with them, they begin their journey to bring BTK to the county seat to be tried (and of course convicted).

Rio begins to admire both BTK, and the Sheriff, and ultimately enlists the help of both men (don't ask) to help rescue his sister who has been kidnapped and enslaved as a prostitute by Grant.

Beautifully shot, the story moves along at a slog and breaks no new ground in the BTK tale.

3/6 beers on the RFSRS

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...fans of comic book movies are fairly easy to please.
    Are they? I’m not one of them, but from what I hear, they can be a demanding/picky bunch.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just saw it. There are articles out there how this is being rated down by trolls on Rotten Tomatoes. I really liked it. I thought that she did a fine job. Personally, I agree with a review I read. They felt this film was out of order. I don't know if she needed to be introduced in another film, but IMHO, this film should have been before IW. If this were before IW, then I think it would have flowed much better. But I did like it a lot.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Jane Got A Gun - I don't even know what this movie was supposed to be. The actors were fine, which you should expect out of Portman, Edgerton, and McGregor. Edgerton carried this film. It was boring, minus a few minutes and a couple of good lines of dialogue. I definitely am glad I didn't choose to watch this, so I can blame others for the rest of my days. And the title is awful. I expected a Strong Female Lead film where Natalie Portman kicks a little ass, but nope. It should've been called Jane Asks A Man To Solve Her Problems because that's basically what happens. Jane barely even had a gun. Giving this 1 star because watching Joel Edgerton for 90 minutes is never truly wasted time, but this movie almost proved that rule of life wrong.

1/5

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...fans of comic book movies are fairly easy to please.
    Are they? I’m not one of them, but from what I hear, they can be a demanding/picky bunch.
    I should clarify. I'm not talking about the die hard fans of the comics. I'm talking about the mainstream audiences that have been flocking to theaters for over a decade for these comic book movies. As we know, the fraction of people who actually know the source material of most of these films is quite small. Most of the people who see comic book movies, including myself, have never read the comics pertaining to the film.

Jane Got A Gun - I don't even know what this movie was supposed to be. The actors were fine, which you should expect out of Portman, Edgerton, and McGregor. Edgerton carried this film. It was boring, minus a few minutes and a couple of good lines of dialogue. I definitely am glad I didn't choose to watch this, so I can blame others for the rest of my days. And the title is awful. I expected a Strong Female Lead film where Natalie Portman kicks a little ass, but nope. It should've been called Jane Asks A Man To Solve Her Problems because that's basically what happens. Jane barely even had a gun. Giving this 1 star because watching Joel Edgerton for 90 minutes is never truly wasted time, but this movie almost proved that rule of life wrong.

1/5
    Jane Got A Gun is one of those films that was in development hell for years. I think it lost its director like 3 times. I was anticipating it when I heard it was in development, but was quick to wipe it off my list after everything I was hearing. I believe it was eventually directed by Gavin O' Connor, who directed Warrior, but I'm hardly putting this one on him.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So I watched 2 Oscar films this weekend. Black Klansman. I just finished reading the book, so wanted to see the movie. While I think it's an interesting story with what he did, both fell a little flat for me. And the movie changed a lot of stuff around and definitely made it more "Hollywoodized" with big explosions and stuff, which kind of turned me off. Wasn't really a fan of this one.

We also watched A Star is Born, and I also didn't care for this one. It was kind of boring and a little slow. I've only seen the 70s version with Barbara Streisand (which I also didn't care for) but I think I prefer that version to this one. Maybe it's just the story that I don't really care for? I don't know. I've actually been wanting to watch the Judy Garland version for awhile so maybe I'll give that one a shot and see if it's better.

Green Book is next on our list, and I'm hoping it's better than these 2.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREEN BOOK Rules!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So I watched 2 Oscar films this weekend. Black Klansman. I just finished reading the book, so wanted to see the movie. While I think it's an interesting story with what he did, both fell a little flat for me. And the movie changed a lot of stuff around and definitely made it more "Hollywoodized" with big explosions and stuff, which kind of turned me off. Wasn't really a fan of this one.

We also watched A Star is Born, and I also didn't care for this one. It was kind of boring and a little slow. I've only seen the 70s version with Barbara Streisand (which I also didn't care for) but I think I prefer that version to this one. Maybe it's just the story that I don't really care for? I don't know. I've actually been wanting to watch the Judy Garland version for awhile so maybe I'll give that one a shot and see if it's better.

Did you like the BlackKklansman book? I didn't even know it was one before I saw the movie so I'm wondering how it is. It wasn't perfect, but I really enjoyed the movie (way more than I thought I would).

A Star Is Born is one I also really liked, too. I do wish it would've focused more on Ally's journey and how the music industry tried to (and did) change her rather than her and Jackson's romance. Their chemistry was fantastic, but the romance part(s) felt a little rushed to me. But, like you said, I guess that's just the story (I've never seen any of the previous versions).

And Green Book was my favorite of the bunch! So funny and heart-warming. And all the backlash is nonsense.

I still want to see The Favourite, I only want to see Bohemian Rhapsody 50%, and I want to see Roma 0%.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really surprised you didn't like A Star is Born. I thought it was great.

I watched The Blackcoat's daughter this weekend. I'm not sure if it was here or somewhere else, but I remember people mentioning this one as one of the best horror films of the decade. I believe someone even mentioned that it was better than The Babadook, which is blasphemous to me.

Anyway, I thought the film was terrible. Easily one of the worst films I've seen in recent years. I have no problem with a slow burn, but it has to build to something. Blackcoat's Daughter builds but never pays off. The "twist" is something that could be seen from a mile away and I don't even consider it a twist, hence the quotation marks. I'm not sure if anyone else has seen it, but it shouldn't be anywhere close to the conversation for best horror films of the decade with Hereditary and Babadook.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aquaman

DC just can't seem to get it right. Disjointed with regard to the other DC movies I couldn't figure the timeline (surprise!! lol) visually it was awesome at first, but then they got a bit carried away with themselves and had way too much CGI. The story was, meh. Jason, was pretty good. It just didn't flow like an MCU film would. Are they married to, Snyder? Seems like he continually fucks them up yet they come baclk time and again. Anyway, I give it a................................................. ........

3 of 6 beers on the RFSRS

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I wish more critical acclaim and Oscar recognition would be given to horror and sci-fi and thriller films, these "genre" genres, and not just dramas. I have plenty of dramas in my top fives every year but I judge each movie on its own merits and if it's a sci-fi movie or a horror movie, or what have you, I'll rank it accordingly.
    Hear, hear!
    Bringing Up Baby is my second most favorite film of all time.
    wow!! It's a film I saw a billion - namely, forty something - years ago, with my mom, in a movie theater where they showed old movies, and since it was called a different name in Russian (like, Walking with a leopard, or something like that) it took me forever to find it when the films became available thanks to the Internet. For decades we kept talking about that movie, how great and funny it was, and only a couple of weeks ago I actually found it and my mother watched it again after all those years

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

since I am still hardly able to read or write, I've been watching tons of movies; yesterday it was The Number 23 (2007, by Joel Schumacher, starring Jim Carrey). A curious case when the director did everything possible to make it a decent watch, and failed because of the weak, lazy screenwriting. The film desperately lacked the skeleton - situations with their own inner dramaturgy, local conflicts within the global one, dialogs that develop the characters - and all the meat the director tried to put around that boneless void just fell in an amorphous heap. Looking back, I can remember about 20 minutes of the 100, and they all include the dog. Where did the other 80 go is a mystery.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Did you like the BlackKklansman book? I didn't even know it was one before I saw the movie so I'm wondering how it is. It wasn't perfect, but I really enjoyed the movie (way more than I thought I would).

A Star Is Born is one I also really liked, too. I do wish it would've focused more on Ally's journey and how the music industry tried to (and did) change her rather than her and Jackson's romance. Their chemistry was fantastic, but the romance part(s) felt a little rushed to me. But, like you said, I guess that's just the story (I've never seen any of the previous versions).

And Green Book was my favorite of the bunch! So funny and heart-warming. And all the backlash is nonsense.

I still want to see The Favourite, I only want to see Bohemian Rhapsody 50%, and I want to see Roma 0%.
    I still want to see The Favourite. I love period pieces, but I'll have to rent that one on my own. And there's no way I'll ever watch Bohemian Rhapsody

Black Klansman book was ok, but nothing special. The writing felt a little dry, and it seemed like it was jumping around a bit. But maybe that was just me because it really wasn't keeping my attention. It was a super quick read though if you're curious about it. They did change quite a bit for the movie, the real story is much quieter.

As for A Star is Born, like I've said I've only seen one other version, but it was similar in the sense, that it's more a story about the fall of the rock star, and the rise of the new young starlet. The 70s version was very focused on Kris Kristofferson's character and Barbara was like a secondary character to him. So I'm assuming they're all like that, but I could be wrong.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Favourite is really good and Roma is fucking excellent...it was my top film of 2018.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Favourite is really good and Roma is fucking excellent...it was my top film of 2018.
    Roma is utterly unwatchable. I cannot see what the hype is and I LOVE movies.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 441 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast