Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
Bird Box. I absolutely loved this movie. Kept my attention the whole time edge of your seat style. It’s close to the book to with some pretty cool changes. So well done. 9/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This move reminded me of the similar concept from "The Happening." Before you go into a rage and assume "Bird Box" is just as bad, you can relax. "Bird Box" was much better. It had likable characters and stellar acting from Sandra Bullock. I felt that John Malkovich stole the show. It was great to see a ton of character development with so many characters. I rooted for many, but there were a few I was hoping would have an ending. There were "missing" parts of the story to give you questions and I am hoping this doesn't open up a vast universe of 18 more sequels and prequels. Overall I felt the movie was very good, very well acted, and had a nice concept. The negatives would be I didn't feel the river sequences were plausible and that the river sequences gave away too much. When you see the movie you will understand. Overall it is something people should enjoy from beginning to end. A nice horroresque type thriller. 7/10