Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 441 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched The Drop last night for the second time. I had seen it before, but man, Tom Hardy is just amazing. This noir piece was written by Dennis Lehane, who wrote the PI series featuring Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro. The books in that series set in Boston remain among my favorites. You may have seen one that adapted pretty well into a movie, Gone Baby Gone.

The Drop - 9/10
    Gone Baby Gone - 8.5/10

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    FLASH. What a let down. Fire the actor that plays him. Brutal. Not funny. Couple of bad ass cameos though.
    Anyway... 5/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awe man, that is too bad. Not sure I want to put my money behind that groomer anyways.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FLASH. What a let down. Fire the actor that plays him. Brutal. Not funny. Couple of bad ass cameos though.
    Anyway... 5/10.

A local reviewer said having a bad actor play two versions of himself made it twice as excruciating.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Anyway... 5/10.

A local reviewer said having a bad actor play two versions of himself made it twice as excruciating.
    Well said. There was two cameos... no 3. One I loved!!! One was funny... one was cool. That's it.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought The Flash was a lot of fun. Some incredible cameos. But also a really good time travel story with a touching and heartfelt center.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I thought The Flash was a lot of fun. Some incredible cameos. But also a really good time travel story with a touching and heartfelt center.
    Hope to see it tomorrow - can't wait!

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Total Cheese fest. The jokes fell so flat. Eye rolled more during this than any other movie in recent memory. The three surprise cameos I liked a lot.
    That's about it. I'm really disappointed and let down. I don't get why they feel the need to try and be funny with such silly humour.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The cameos were the best parts of the film, Keaton as Batman is Goated... but yeah everything else fell flat for me too.

Also The Flash apparently made a pitstop in 2004 as well cause that CGI was horrendous.

5/10 for me too.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The cameos were the best parts of the film, Keaton as Batman is Goated... but yeah everything else fell flat for me too.

Also The Flash apparently made a pitstop in 2004 as well cause that CGI was horrendous.

5/10 for me too.
    It was literally the worst CGI I've seen since the 90's. I cannot believe how shitty this film was. The more I think on it the more I hate it. That guy cannot act either.... he is a train wreck anyways. Bye bye

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've seen the comments about the bad CGI but I didn't really notice anything too different from any Marvel movie. Shrug.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Its okay Mae, you don't have to hold on so tight. Let go. The truth will set you free.

Country
    Country Flag

Where was the CGI bad?

Country
    Country Flag

Where was the CGI bad?
    Are you joking?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where was the CGI bad?
    Easier to answer where it wasn't bad-in any scene not using CGI.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok - so, I gotta get that I am a hypocrite out of the way. I said I wouldn't see The Flash because of the groomer, but then my wife and daughters got me tickets, so what'a a guy to do. I went and saw it.

Kris, you're gonna hate me, but I gotta side with Mae. I thought it was a lot of fun. The story, the easter eggs, the cameos all worked quite well for me. Maybe I went in with such low expectations that I liked it. All I can say is it was more entertaining that many of the recent Marvel movies. 8/10 for me.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Blackening 3.5/4
    The funniest film I have seen in a while is also a pretty damn good horror movie.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Where was the CGI bad?
    I enjoyed the movie but I have to say the CGI in Supergirl's initial fight scene was rough. Made me wince similar to re-watching CGI'd Legolas action in LOTR.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Ok - so, I gotta get that I am a hypocrite out of the way. I said I wouldn't see The Flash because of the groomer, but then my wife and daughters got me tickets, so what'a a guy to do. I went and saw it.

Kris, you're gonna hate me, but I gotta side with Mae. I thought it was a lot of fun. The story, the easter eggs, the cameos all worked quite well for me. Maybe I went in with such low expectations that I liked it. All I can say is it was more entertaining that many of the recent Marvel movies. 8/10 for me.
    WOW... Im shocked. It felt like I was watching the Rock in Scorpion King many times throughout and the jokes ALL fell flat. Im shocked you liked it.. BUT yes... Cameos worked well for me too. I just think this was a wasted opportunity.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW... Im shocked. It felt like I was watching the Rock in Scorpion King many times throughout and the jokes ALL fell flat. Im shocked you liked it.. BUT yes... Cameos worked well for me too. I just think this was a wasted opportunity.
    When it comes to the CGI, I kind of get the director's defense: "The idea, of course, is...we are in the perspective of the Flash. Everything is distorted in terms of lights and textures. We enter this ‘waterworld’ which is basically being in Barry’s POV. It was part of the design so if it looks a little weird to you that was intended."

Country
    Country Flag

When it comes to the CGI, I kind of get the director's defense: "The idea, of course, is...we are in the perspective of the Flash. Everything is distorted in terms of lights and textures. We enter this ‘waterworld’ which is basically being in Barry’s POV. It was part of the design so if it looks a little weird to you that was intended."
    I can get behind that... however it failed to work the way he Intended

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can get behind that... however it failed to work the way he Intended

Whether it failed, is debatable, but I agree that getting behind the director's intent is laudable.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got around to watching Barbarian last night. I can honestly say, I was not expecting that! A fun clever ride that really took me for a turn midway. I'm glad I was able to avoid spoilers. 8/10

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got around to watching Barbarian last night. I can honestly say, I was not expecting that! A fun clever ride that really took me for a turn midway. I'm glad I was able to avoid spoilers. 8/10
    Barbarian was great! Got to see it in theater with the crowd reactions.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Flash
    I can agree on the CGI being off. But I won't let that fault the amazing story, the amazing pacing, the amazing cameos, and the amazing fun that this movie was to watch. There were some great songs. The screen ratio was pretty great as well.
    I felt like Barry grew as a hero and person in the story. I felt that Ezra did a great double acting job.

Andy Muschietti did a top notch job. This was lightyears ahead of Black Adam and Shazam! Fury, and I liked both of those.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 441 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 ... LastLast