Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
So we watched Killing of a Sacred Deer last night. I remember hearing a lot of negative reviews of it in this thread, but I really enjoyed it. It reminded me a lot of a David Lynch film. Also some of the music in it was very reminiscent of The Shining. It was a bit out there though, so I can see where some might not enjoy it. My only complaint about it was why did they choose to go with such static, non-emotional acting?
This has been at the top of my queue for awhile now, but it keeps getting pushed down by other things. I've heard negative things, too, so it's good to hear you enjoyed it.
I'd definitely give it a shot. It's a very interesting film, and it's filled with many creative shots and music. I think you'll at least enjoy it from that perspective, but hopefully the whole film as well.
Finally watched it over the weekend. Should've been called "Sociopaths: The Movie."

I did enjoy it (and agree about the shots and music), but I just didn't feel anything for the characters. The way it was acted and how the dialogue was conveyed made it seem like we almost weren't supposed to. I mean, the mother saying that they co
Spoiler:
uld just have more children?
What the hell?