2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281
Results 7,001 to 7,007 of 7007

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really liked WWZ a lot....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You wouldn't have if they didn't change the entire second half of the movie lol

Oh, I'm goin' slap happy! I'm goin' slap slap happy! Slappity slapping ya, teachin' ya a lesson for comin' in my house!

Gunslinger Apprentice TravelinJack will become famous soon enough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, I watched 'No Escape' last night with my wife. First, I think Owen Wilson does surprisingly well in serious roles. With that said, holy cow was that movie intense. I went into it thinking it wasn't going to be that great and wasn't really sure what to expect. It had me on edge just about the whole time. What a brutal and intense movie. Much more intense if you have children. Whew. That one caught me off guard.

My Collection

WTB:
    Cujo S/L
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Boy's Life Lettered
    Ready Player One Lettered
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    So, I watched 'No Escape' last night with my wife. First, I think Owen Wilson does surprisingly well in serious roles. With that said, holy cow was that movie intense. I went into it thinking it wasn't going to be that great and wasn't really sure what to expect. It had me on edge just about the whole time. What a brutal and intense movie. Much more intense if you have children. Whew. That one caught me off guard.
    I agree. I loved it.. One of his best films!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Viewed "Free Fire" yesterday. At 90 minutes, it might be considered short; but it actually was tedious at a few points.
    I love the 70's setting, clothes, etc. Wasn't so pleased with the several thick accents (Irish, South African Brit, British, Boston/East coast). The accents are fine, but trying to understand their English was challenging and led to several things I'm sure I missed.

Shifting alliances among the trapped gunners and a few funny parts, but like some parlor murder mysteries, this one wasn't tough to figure out.
    Spoiler:
    10+ men shooting it out, and only one woman-you figure it out.

3/6 beers. It would have made a perfect 1 hour movie.

Alls fair n lve n cld war Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Viewed "Free Fire" yesterday. At 90 minutes, it might be considered short; but it actually was tedious at a few points.
    I love the 70's setting, clothes, etc. Wasn't so pleased with the several thick accents (Irish, South African Brit, British, Boston/East coast). The accents are fine, but trying to understand their English was challenging and led to several things I'm sure I missed.

Shifting alliances among the trapped gunners and a few funny parts, but like some parlor murder mysteries, this one wasn't tough to figure out.
    Spoiler:
    10+ men shooting it out, and only one woman-you figure it out.

3/6 beers. It would have made a perfect 1 hour movie.
    Completely agree with everything you said. There's a lot of wasted potential here. Some really good talent involved. Personally, I'm not sold on Ben Wheatley as a filmmaker. I haven't seen all of his films, but Kill List was just okay and High-Rise was an interesting idea, with poor execution.

My biggest problem with Free Fire was that you really don't get a sense of space. People are constantly shooting at each other, but you really have no idea who's shooting at whom. The biggest disappointment is Brie Larson. I thought she completely mailed this one in. Not a terrible film, but it could have been great in the right hands.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cell (2016)

One out of Five.

Holy. Fuck.

That was absolute trash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281