2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275
Results 6,851 to 6,865 of 6865

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears will have to wait before they can watch it, can't find anywhere now; which is a shame, because judging by what everyone says, it might be just a bears' type of film

can't find Split either ***sad bear***

ETA: ...annnnnd! as I was typing this, Split appeared where I always look for films!!!!!!! tadam! will watch right now

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (pablo)

I still had some honor. I still have some now.

To all bearfriends: please read this and/or watch this

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bears will love Midnight Special. Bears need to watch Midnight Special.

Oh, I'm goin' slap happy! I'm goin' slap slap happy! Slappity slapping ya, teachin' ya a lesson for comin' in my house!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick is a glorious beacon of light Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hated Deadpool. Not sure what all the fuss was about. It wasn't funny. It wasn't exciting. It wasn't original.

Oh, I'm goin' slap happy! I'm goin' slap slap happy! Slappity slapping ya, teachin' ya a lesson for comin' in my house!

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Bears will love Midnight Special. Bears need to watch Midnight Special.
    Bears are sure they will love Midnight Special. Bears will watch Midnight Special tonight.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my best friend to watch it after months of bugging him...he finally watched it tonight, and he loved the hell out of it. He can't believe it didn't get a best picture nomination.

Country
    Country Flag

just watched Split - nothing special, but nice and fun to watch

the big problem is total absence of characters; seems like all creative powers of the screenwriter and director were spent on James McAvoy's personalities (all extremely artificial and illustrative, but, again, fun to watch), and there was nothing left for anyone else

Dr. Manhattan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I got my best friend to watch it after months of bugging him...he finally watched it tonight, and he loved the hell out of it. He can't believe it didn't get a best picture nomination.
    reminds me of this one friend I've been trying to get to watch Apocalypse Now for like years now and the little shit won't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't searched for Split for a week or so now but when I DID look for it, I kept coming up with a damn bowling movie. Knowing how M. Night Shamalamadingdong likes his twists, I stayed with it for about a half hour lol

Country
    Country Flag

exactly what I've been through, too

Senior Haven Fundraiser T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47 has much to be proud of T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Haven't searched for Split for a week or so now but when I DID look for it, I kept coming up with a damn bowling movie. Knowing how M. Night Shamalamadingdong likes his twists, I stayed with it for about a half hour lol
    Seriously? It's Shyamalan.

Not cool.

Dr. Manhattan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I've always said Shaylaylay
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    reminds me of this one friend I've been trying to get to watch Apocalypse Now for like years now and the little shit won't do it.
    I actually just got Mike's extra copy in the mail. It will be a top priority once I'm in civilization again!

Demon of the Prim allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Some people just don't like great movies.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've been calling him that for years. But, I do look forward to seeing Split eventually.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Weedeater Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Moana (4/4)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275