Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 441 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 11003

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I hated Deadpool. Not sure what all the fuss was about. It wasn't funny. It wasn't exciting. It wasn't original.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Bears will love Midnight Special. Bears need to watch Midnight Special.
    Bears are sure they will love Midnight Special. Bears will watch Midnight Special tonight.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my best friend to watch it after months of bugging him...he finally watched it tonight, and he loved the hell out of it. He can't believe it didn't get a best picture nomination.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

just watched Split - nothing special, but nice and fun to watch

the big problem is total absence of characters; seems like all creative powers of the screenwriter and director were spent on James McAvoy's personalities (all extremely artificial and illustrative, but, again, fun to watch), and there was nothing left for anyone else

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my best friend to watch it after months of bugging him...he finally watched it tonight, and he loved the hell out of it. He can't believe it didn't get a best picture nomination.
    reminds me of this one friend I've been trying to get to watch Apocalypse Now for like years now and the little shit won't do it.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't searched for Split for a week or so now but when I DID look for it, I kept coming up with a damn bowling movie. Knowing how M. Night Shamalamadingdong likes his twists, I stayed with it for about a half hour lol

Country
    Country Flag

exactly what I've been through, too

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Haven't searched for Split for a week or so now but when I DID look for it, I kept coming up with a damn bowling movie. Knowing how M. Night Shamalamadingdong likes his twists, I stayed with it for about a half hour lol
    Seriously? It's Shyamalan.

Not cool.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always said Shaylaylay

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    reminds me of this one friend I've been trying to get to watch Apocalypse Now for like years now and the little shit won't do it.
    I actually just got Mike's extra copy in the mail. It will be a top priority once I'm in civilization again!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Some people just don't like great movies.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I've been calling him that for years. But, I do look forward to seeing Split eventually.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Moana (4/4)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually just got Mike's extra copy in the mail. It will be a top priority once I'm in civilization again!
    Yes, Feev, I'm not sure if you were privy to the fact that I sent Matt my extra copy. No excuses now.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Moonlight (4/4)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LEGO Batman: 3.5/5

Not an average 3, but not a very good 4. Enjoyable, GREAT animation/CGI/whatever it's called nowadays, a lot of funny moments, and a cornucopia of Batman and pop culture references, but, the movie fell a little flat for me. Fun, but not nearly as good as LEGO Movie.

Hidden Figures (4/4)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hidden Figures (4/4)
    I saw that earlier today. An absolutely fantastic film!!!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not an average 3, but not a very good 4. Enjoyable, GREAT animation/CGI/whatever it's called nowadays, a lot of funny moments, and a cornucopia of Batman and pop culture references, but, the movie fell a little flat for me. Fun, but not nearly as good as LEGO Movie.
    I took the family yesterday. I think I liked it a little better than you did. I loved the first half hour - haven't laughed out loud like that in a long time, but then it gets a bit too hokey for me in the end. 4/5 for me.

My Mood
    Confused

I hated Deadpool. Not sure what all the fuss was about. It wasn't funny. It wasn't exciting. It wasn't original.
    Thank you! I wasn't fan of it either. I felt like it was a lot of nonsense/filler dialogue.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

I took the family yesterday. I think I liked it a little better than you did. I loved the first half hour - haven't laughed out loud like that in a long time, but then it gets a bit too hokey for me in the end. 4/5 for me.
    Lego Batman was a lot of fun. There's a ton of genuine laughs there. There's so much for adults too. Honestly, I think we are going to see a bunch of properties become Lego films and I'm not going to complain.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just viewed "Get Out". Brilliant. There are two ways (perspectives) to look at many things. Relationships, Family, new family, comments, observations-the list goes on and on.
    Don't want to give anything away-just go see it...muthu fuckaaaaa!

5/6 beers on the RFSRS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just viewed "Get Out". Brilliant. There are two ways (perspectives) to look at many things. Relationships, Family, new family, comments, observations-the list goes on and on.
    Don't want to give anything away-just go see it...muthu fuckaaaaa!

5/6 beers on the RFSRS
    BOLD STATEMENT INCOMING

Get Out will be in my Top 5 Favorite Films of 2017 at the end of the year.

If it's not, then it was a fantastic year for film. It's that good. Listen to RF. Go see it! NOW!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mike, did you see it? Or is that all your prediction?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going tomorrow. My buddy said it's best film he has seen in YEARS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 441 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast