Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 441 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 11003

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I really really enjoyed John Wick. Movie was great for Canoe Reeves (my friends call him that). He is by far not a great actor, but this movie suited him extremely well. And yes Mike, Matt, and Kris are right, it is awesome to see a damn good action film for once. But let's not forget the remake of Mad Max. That was a damn good action film too.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuuuuuuuuh how could I forget Mad Max.

Okay, John Wick is my 2nd favorite action movie of the last 5 years.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Nope. Mad Max is not as good... I liked it but I LOVED Wick2. WICK IS SICK. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I think I shut it off about 30 mins in, but I was drinking pretty heavy with a friend. It just wasn't doing it for us that night.
    That sucks. At 31 minutes, all hell breaks loose.

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    But let's not forget the remake of Mad Max. That was a damn good action film too.
    Indeed. Believe me, I will never forget Fury Road.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn. 1 minute more.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

wat

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Got advance tickets to Ghost in the Shell in two weeks, so happy lol

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Ironically, that movie has been accused of whitewashing.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It won't hold a candle to the origial obviously, but it's extremely difficult for me to pass up on high concept sci fi like this. Especially when I'm such a huge fan of the source material.

Will definitely be watching this.

My Mood
    Confused

Let us know how it is. It looks great and I was always a fan of the story and obviously the anime.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate to say it, but I don't think you had to worry about buying advanced tickets.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. Yeah you're probably right.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Shannon meant a free screening (at least that's how I read it).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I think Shannon meant a free screening (at least that's how I read it).
    Now that's different! That's pretty awesome.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, free advance screening. And after reading the thing a little more, it looks like it's not going to be the whole movie, but a tease. We'll see, but sounds interesting.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and advancescreenings.com, for anyone curious.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was looking at the same thing a few days ago for one in my area, then saw the fine print, "this will not be the whole movie."
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just viewed "A Cure For Wellness". My head is spinning a bit. At 2.5 hours it was a bit slow to develop, and sometimes tough to discern (correctly) when a scene was a dream, reality, or a fusion of the two.
    Very early on (no spoiler, don't worry), there is the most gorgeous scene of a train coming around a bend and entering a tunnel in the Swiss Alps. The perfect reflection bifurcates the image and provides a hint to what lies ahead.
    The ending is a mix of fantasy. and an interesting allegory on Wall Street greed, incest, fables, etc.

4/6 beers on the RFSRS. It might grow on me. Still happy to have viewed it uninterrupted (and for $3.99) at the local theater.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just viewed "A Cure For Wellness". My head is spinning a bit. At 2.5 hours it was a bit slow to develop, and sometimes tough to discern (correctly) when a scene was a dream, reality, or a fusion of the two.
    Very early on (no spoiler, don't worry), there is the most gorgeous scene of a train coming around a bend and entering a tunnel in the Swiss Alps. The perfect reflection bifurcates the image and provides a hint to what lies ahead.
    The ending is a mix of fantasy. and an interesting allegory on Wall Street greed, incest, fables, etc.

4/6 beers on the RFSRS. It might grow on me. Still happy to have viewed it uninterrupted (and for $3.99) at the local theater.
    I'm glad you liked it, you're the first person I've heard that has seen it. I'm hearing mixed reviews from some critics.

I'm thinking it's one of those movies that will grow in popularity with time.

I'm really intrigued to see it.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going to see it tomorrow strictly based on the gorgeous cinematography in the trailer.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Going to see it tomorrow strictly based on the gorgeous cinematography in the trailer.
    Yeah, at the very least I feel that will be the main standout from the film.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Without a doubt the cinematography is excellent. The film saturation made colors either vibrant, or (hospital) antiseptic.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears will have to wait before they can watch it, can't find anywhere now; which is a shame, because judging by what everyone says, it might be just a bears' type of film

can't find Split either ***sad bear***

ETA: ...annnnnd! as I was typing this, Split appeared where I always look for films!!!!!!! tadam! will watch right now

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Bears will love Midnight Special. Bears need to watch Midnight Special.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 441 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast