+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326
Results 8,126 to 8,134 of 8134

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Great Pumpkin Believer Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to read, Mike. I've been waiting for you to post some reviews (I'm no better).

Linus:
    "There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    The summer is almost over! Check out my mini-reviews for some of the films I saw this summer including Hereditary, Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Leave No Trace, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and much more!

Quick Flicks Mini-Reviews - Summer 2018
    Great stuff. I agree with 85% of those write ups !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Can't wait to read, Mike. I've been waiting for you to post some reviews (I'm no better).
    I miss doing my larger reviews so much. The mini-reviews are a nice compromise, but I even get behind on doing those too! Girlfriends are nice, but they are a super time suck! I didn't have any time before, now it's nonexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The summer is almost over! Check out my mini-reviews for some of the films I saw this summer including Hereditary, Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Leave No Trace, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and much more!

Great stuff. I agree with 85% of those write ups !!
    Thanks, Web!
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I rewatched Hereditary with my best friend last night. When it was over I said, "What did you think?" and he said "It was fucked up!" He must've liked it though because it made him watch The Babadook today. Leave No Trace as you know is a favourite. I'm sad I missed Eighth Grade in theatres. I'm looking forward to watching Fallen Kingdom for those visuals.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely

Hereditary is sheer brilliance. Those last 15 minutes still give me chills.
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    "
    Absolutely loved this movie and all the "creepy" scenes you don't see coming. For how dark the movie was shot, I felt the ending was a tad off. The family's "Hereditary" illness makes a bit more sense with the ending to me with how it was done and the brightness of the surroundings. If you look at it that way. On the other hand if the demon is real, then how odd the ending was just felt off to me. I know people here talked about this movie prior to this and mentioned the truth about mental illness or a demon. I'm trying to be vague for the non-watchers of the film.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    There are images in those last 15 minutes that I will never get out of my head. Anyone who has seen the film knows exactly what I'm talking about too.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A Simple Favor:
    Very witty, with fantastic dialogue. Comes close to going over the top, but doesn't wear out. Numerous twists and turns keep your head spinning. 4/6 Beers on the RFSRS.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    A Simple Favor:
    Very witty, with fantastic dialogue. Comes close to going over the top, but doesn't wear out. Numerous twists and turns keep your head spinning. 4/6 Beers on the RFSRS.
    I second that. This one has gotten lost in the shuffle. I was pleasantly surprised. Don't be fooled by the trailer that makes this one seem really serious. It's a dark comedy that doesn't really take itself too seriously. Lively and Kendrick are both fantastic. A Simple Favor is directed by Paul Feig, who is more known for comedies like The Heat and Spy, does a nice job of spinning an interesting mystery, but not falling into the cheesy cliche pitfalls of similar films.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326