+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 297 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297
Results 7,401 to 7,404 of 7404

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So a local park was showing Friday the 13th last night outside. So much fun. Funny thing, is that I've seen this movie a few times, and I don't know how this never clicked for me before, but they actually use the music to Psycho in it near the end. Another fun twist is that it's a reverse of Psycho. While Psycho is about a son and his dead mother, this one is about a mother and her dead son.
    Nice observations. I will have to keep that in mind when I watch. Yes, I've actually never seen Friday the 13th all the way through.

I played the NES game as a kid and it fucked me up pretty good. I've seen bits and pieces on TV.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

My true IMAX theater didn't show 2049 unfortunately. Did you guys get to see it in true IMAX?
    The IMAX near me is what I call a "faux max" the nearest real IMAX is an hour away.
    I saw it on the largest indoor screen in our county, with Dolby Atmos sound, in 2D, and it was amazing.

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

My true IMAX theater didn't show 2049 unfortunately. Did you guys get to see it in true IMAX?
    The IMAX near me is what I call a "faux max" the nearest real IMAX is an hour away.
    I saw it on the largest indoor screen in our county, with Dolby Atmos sound, in 2D, and it was amazing.
    Sounds like an amazing experience.

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ouija: Origin Of Evil

Very good horror movie.
    Hey. You. Yes, you.

Have you read Shadowland by Peter Straub?

You've already read him in The Talisman and Black House - there's no excuse for not going further!

If you haven't read Shadowland - just do it.

Do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 297 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297