Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Auction #14--Under the Dome--Flatsigned by Stephen King 9th Printing + Slipcase

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Auction #14--Under the Dome--Flatsigned by Stephen King 9th Printing + Slipcase

Auction#14
    Under the Dome
    Flatsigned by Stephen King
    9th Printing
    Slipcase by TheCollector

**UTD pic is stock**

Shortly before noon, on October 21st of an unspecified year (seemingly between 2012–2016), the small Maine town of Chester's Mill is abruptly separated from the outside world by an invisible, semipermeable barrier of unknown origin. The immediate appearance of the barrier causes a number of injuries and fatalities, and traps former Army Captain Dale "Barbie" Barbara--who is trying to leave Chester's Mill--inside the town.

-wikipedia

Very special thanks to our own wizardsrainbow for donating the book and Tomas (thecollector) for the slipcase.

This auction begins: 4/1/10

Starting bid: 75.00
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool auction, im sure this will do well!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not really sure how this works - Do I post my bid here, or what??

sk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I'm not really sure how this works - Do I post my bid here, or what??

sk
    Go to http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...m&viewitem=138 and place your bid there

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

9th printing already,wow the book must still be flying off the shelves.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

High bid! I'm just in it for the slipcase.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, very cool.

( t-hee and I just outbid Patrick )

Very generous contribution David and Tomas.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dagnabit! Foiled again!

My Mood
    Gay

Well, I'm gonna be completely honest here and say that's my top bid - so this great item is there for the taking!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Gay

Less than a day now!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you advertising that fact in order to generate competition?

My Mood
    Gay

Obviously, not!

Matt - PM in your box regarding shipping!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Pam!

My Mood
    Gay

Payment has been sent !!

Thank you so much for your generosity, Tomas and David !!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pam-

Book is boxed up, addressed and will ship tomorrow to your door. Enjoy!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Gay

THANK YOU !!!!