Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Phantasmagoria-King Fanzine

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Default Phantasmagoria-King Fanzine

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    George Beahm also published the entire list of Regulators Checks in one issue of Phantasmagoria a few years back.
    Magazine, book?
    It was a newsletter that Beahm put out irregularly to keep fans up to date on Stephen King news. I may have my time lines out of whack a bit but I believe George did it to fill the void when Castle Rock ceased publication. Many issues were quite good and informative. I've still got my complete set. I'll dig them out in the next few days and provide more info if people are interested.
    Probably not the right thread for this but this is where the discussion started.

In 1995 George Beahm started a newsletter or magazine called Phantasmagoria that lasted (roughly) 15 issues. It was published irregularly but attempted to be about three times per year. I think the subscription price was $10 for three issues. They were generally pretty good and along with your subscription you also got some bonus material, updates, etc.

The issues mostly had news related to King happenings and publications and some original writing by fans as well as book reviews. The format evolved over time....going from about 8 to 12 stapled pages to glossy wrappers to newspaper tabloid style and, finally, a paperback that included issues 12 to 15.

The last issued was limited to 300 copies and there was to be a lettered copy but it never got published. I paid for one as well as a lettered copy of the book STEPHEN KING COLLECTIBLES. I don't think either was ever published. If anyone received a lettered copy of either please let me know.

It was really a pretty good publication. Issue #4 with the Motokops car on the front from THE REGULATORS is the one that listed all the checks from the limited edition. They listed the 500 numbered, 52 lettered and 62 "PC" copies. It filled a void that occurred when Castle Rock ceased publication.

Here are photos:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Phantasmagoria-King Fanzine

Break out thread, Thanks to Bob (Carlosdetweiler).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It look nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got most of these issues.
    Always enjoyed reading it.

sk

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When was the last number published?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    When was the last number published?
    It's dated 2001.

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's actually numbered #12-15.

John