+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
Results 1,776 to 1,783 of 1783

Thread: Horror films

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Saw ANNABELLE GOES HOME today. By the time the 'horrors' started I was so bored I wanted to go home too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Only a rumor, but an interesting one:

‘Halloween’ Rumor: David Gordon Green Returning to Direct Back-to-Back Sequels

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...-back-sequels/

The bit about simultaneous (or near-simultaneous) release sounds particularly hard to believe, but...I suppose we'll see.
    Find out what words mean before you talk, and only join conversations you understand. Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo will become famous soon enough Kongo will become famous soon enough Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take more Halloween for sure, especially if it's like the last one. I'm very curious how they're going to explain the ending though if these movies are a continuation. There's a lot of different directions they could go

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I know others here love In The Mouth of Madness

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Us the other night - it was OK. There was potential for a good movie and the twist at the very last minute was both expected and unexpected, there just wasn't as much story to the idea as there should have been.
    "Booker, are you afraid of God?"
    "No, but I'm afraid of you."

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Us is next on my list. I'm not really sure what to expect, but trying to keep my expectations low.

Was in the mood for some more Chucky after seeing the Child's Play remake a few weeks back so I watched Curse of Chucky last night. Way, way better than it had any right to be, especially after the long period since Seed of Chucky. Tone is back to being serious, pacing and directing is tight and focused, and some new layers added to the backstory/mythology of the series. Plus some welcome cameos that I won't spoil. Looking forward to Cult of Chucky next.
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72