Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Horror films

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Good! I thought you had, but I couldn't remember. That's probably one of my other recent horror films favorites
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked it a lot. I may have to rewatch it again soon.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Charlie Brown is an ASSHOLE!
    Trick 'r Treat

"Coach Taylor was in a hot dog costume, buttfucking a pig."
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Brice and SS, have you guys seen Drag Me to Hell?
    I haven't seen it yet, no. I love Raimi, and I love campy horror films, so I plan to see it very soon; I can't find anything about it I would dislike.
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterSaint View Post
    Brice and SS, have you guys seen Drag Me to Hell?
    I haven't seen it yet, no. I love Raimi, and I love campy horror films, so I plan to see it very soon; I can't find anything about it I would dislike.
    Check it out as soon as you can. I guarantee you're gonna love it

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, absolutely!

And no, you were not alone in that, Syn.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default The Human Centipede cat toy

Srsly. The Human Centipede cat toy.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

the mind boggles!!!

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

I want one for the clinic I work.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So wrong!

If you rescue me

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

And yet hysterically funny at the same time!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed!

I wonder if they sell many.

If you rescue me

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, any of your horror buffs heard of a film called The Last Exoricism? Anyone planning on seing it? i think I might. Its only PG13 but Exocism and supernatural films scare me more than other types.

Also, anyone seen a film called The House of the Devil? It's derivitive and supposed to be, I beleive, sounds alright to me.

I've been waiting for The Last Exorcism to come out. It looks pretty good to me, but then again, I get excited for most new horror films

And I actually just saw The House of the Devil a few months ago. It was ok. I did love the 80's vibe to it though. It reminded me of all those horror films from that era. Have you seen it yet?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The trailer for The Last Exorcism looked pretty good, but I'm wondering if there's anything that makes it stand out from other exorcism films, or if it's just a re-hash of previous films. Based on that, and the fact that I'm not too keen on Eli Roth, I don't know if I'll see it. It might be a DVD rental one day.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys, we've got an incredible horror gem due out next year. I am beyond excited. I haven't been this excited to see a horror movie since The Mist.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi921503257/
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks good, but I'd rather it was directed by del Toro. On the other hand, he didn't direct El Orfanato either (again, only produced), and it is my top 1 of the horror movies

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I've been waiting for The Last Exorcism to come out. It looks pretty good to me, but then again, I get excited for most new horror films

And I actually just saw The House of the Devil a few months ago. It was ok. I did love the 80's vibe to it though. It reminded me of all those horror films from that era. Have you seen it yet?
    Nah not yet, thinking I might watch it over the weekend. I like the idea of the 80s vibe to it

I too am pretty excited about The Last Exorcism, I love a good supernatural/possession type horror film.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    looks good, but I'd rather it was directed by del Toro. On the other hand, he didn't direct El Orfanato either (again, only produced), and it is my top 1 of the horror movies
    I'm assuming that is the Spanish for The Orphanage which I really loved.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it is!

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone else seen 'Teeth' it's a few years old now but i was able to watch it on Netflix streaming and I've never been as amused and horrified at the same time. Anyone else?

My Mood
    Worried

House of the Devil was not bad. It did what it set out to do very well.

Teeth - Love it. Very funny.

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - The original was great - especially for the time and especially for a made-for-TV movie. Seriously creeped me out as a kid (about 9 when this aired on TV). I love del Toro, so that's the only thing that's keeping me from slamming this one sight unseen. Really sucks to have the huge ass spoiler in the trailer, though. That was part of the atmospheric awesomeness of the original. Interesting side note, the husband in the original was played by Jim Hutton, father of the actor who plays Thad Beaumont (and George Stark, natch) in The Dark Half.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by disel24 View Post
    Has anyone else seen 'Teeth' it's a few years old now but i was able to watch it on Netflix streaming and I've never been as amused and horrified at the same time. Anyone else?
    I remember Teeth coming out and meant to watch it. Is it kind of like 'Slither' a horror comdey kind of thing?

The Human Centipede is out near me at the moment. Dunno if i can stumach it. A lot of your guys seem to have seen it and I wonder, is a good horror film in the sense that it's scary or is it just gross. Is it true that there are supposd to be sequels ans the first one just prepares people in a sense.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sickrose View Post
    and I wonder, is a good horror film in the sense that it's scary or is it just gross.
    It is neither. If you know what it is about, it is the same as if you'd already seen it. They don't show anything special. Bland, boring, especially when the expectations were high.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the basic premise is unfortunately all there is to it. In retrospect I agree on it's mediocrity. You would not really be missing much to be missing it.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast