Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice!
    I'm anxiously waiting for Season Two to come out in a format I can purchase and watch!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Difficult to get in Germany for a normal price.

Stephen King - Nachtschicht / Graveyard Shift DVD

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was so happy to get the superrare
    Stephen King & Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    promo holo moth.

Promo Holo moth together with the HC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s really cool! Congrats Frank.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like the Moth.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I like the Moth.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    That’s really cool! Congrats Frank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Frank!
    Tks guys, my Publisher Heyne contact does not exist anymore so I had to search in 1000 bookshops for this HARD to find promo Moth.
    (Think i only know one other)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I feel your pain, it's annoying when you have a very good contact somewhere, and they go away!

Sometimes it goes well with the person that replace them, but when you spent years talkin with someone, it's definitely not the same with someone "new"...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's just awesome... Where do you even hear of this stuff?! Love it

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That moth is really cool
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    That moth is really cool
    Tks Garrell

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That's just awesome... Where do you even hear of this stuff?! Love it
    Tks Peri, when a new SK book comes out, I ask all contacts and collectors if they have discovered any promo stuff.
    Then I visit arround 20 bookstores in my hometown.... damn... i miss my good old publisher contact. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I feel your pain, it's annoying when you have a very good contact somewhere, and they go away!

Sometimes it goes well with the person that replace them, but when you spent years talkin with someone, it's definitely not the same with someone "new"...
    Yes Jeremy, i have lost an other good contact too this year, which is very annoying.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile
    German DVD

Great movie.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My birthday present, from me for me.

Stephen King + Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    CD lim+slipcased
    signed and remarqued from the amazing Jana Heidersdorf

Good stuff, and the Mothman approves!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's gorgeous, Frank! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    My birthday present, from me for me.

Stephen King + Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    CD lim+slipcased
    signed and remarqued from the amazing Jana Heidersdorf

Beautiful book to add. Happy Birthday and aren't the best damn gifts the one we give to ourselves?

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent birthday present mate... Love it. Hope you have a good day...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Excellent birthday present mate... Love it. Hope you have a good day...
    Tks a lot Peri !!!
    perfect birthday present + nice birthday = Everything is OK !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Das Geheime Fenster - DVD

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there anything specific about that DVD?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is there anything specific about that DVD?
    deleted scenes, docu, annimations etc..
    + a small booklet,

Country
    Country Flag

Cool !

I liked that movie.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I liked that movie.
    It's pretty Depp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast