Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"The Story Of Frank"... Love it ....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Sounds scary indeed!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And I have not seen him yet, the densest movie presentation for me was in Cannes/Fr. ;-)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I just remember what I have not eaten for a longer time.

Enjoy your meal....

Last year I got this great graphic novel about the invention of the Currywurst in my city.
    I love the remarque from Isabel Kreitz.

Die Entdeckung der Currywurst
    signed and remarqued from Isabel Kreitz

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is that, Frank?? Curried sausage?

Another inscribed remarque - great stuff, as usual.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    What is that, Frank?? Curried sausage?

Another inscribed remarque - great stuff, as usual.
    TKS !!!
    I love Isabel Kreitz drawing style. She won several awards for her amazing
    graphic novel about the German serial killer Fritz Harrmann

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haarmann

http://isakreitz.de/zeichnungen/haarmann/

Currywurst (German pronunciation: [ˈkœʁiˌvʊɐ̯st][1]) is a fast food dish of German origin consisting of steamed, then fried pork sausage (German: Bratwurst) typically cut into slices and seasoned with curry ketchup, a sauce based on spiced ketchup or tomato paste, itself topped with curry powder, or a ready-made ketchup seasoned with curry and other spices. The dish is often served with French fries.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds worth a try.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currywurst, never tried it. I agree with Brian, worth a try.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My grandmother made the best German (Hungarian actually) meals and deserts. Your post reminded me of her.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ES - movie promo balloon + sticker

Nice! I think that means you'll be here for a long time.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Had completely forgotten to show this older

CASH
    I see a darkness

signed and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

An other signed remarqued CASH from my collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that’s cool ... what are these Cash books, Frank?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys.... its a multi award winning graphic novel about
    Johnny Cash

Some eng. stuff about Reinhard Kleist / Johnny Cash....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbxaRLld3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF4m7LODOCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiVCCuON97M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29I8zZt6A0I

Reinhard Kleist HP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF4m7LODOCM

Nice, I miss Johnny Cash...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice. The original Man in Black!

HBJ

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

This thread made me hungry. Can’t say I’ve ever had curry wurst but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t going to seek it out for lunch today.

I love your collection, man! Thanks for sharing. I have a couple Pennywise action figures coming sometime in October (I think). You probably know the ones I’m talking about..I think they’re made by a company called NECA?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys..

I of cause know NECA, unfortunately I own only 1-2-3 items.
    Canīt wait to see the/your new Pennywise NECA figures.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so far behind with posts....
    TKS a lot Jon !!!

Joe Hil - 20 Century Ghosts - 10 Anniversary Edition
    PS Publishing S/L missbound

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Boom!

Do ghosts kick the back of your seat in movie theaters?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I went back a few more pages. Your various a and vast collection of such a wide rage of books and other items is really impressive. Congrats on the newer items.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys..

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Do ghosts kick the back of your seat in movie theaters?
    It depends on the cinema I go to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast