Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a nice looking book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Frank.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys.... surprisingly wise again a nice SK Heyne bookcover.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last month, i visited some NICE bookreading events, for two of them i had managed the first time to get tickets for the ELBPHILHARMONIE.
    1# John Le Carré - Das Vermächtnis der Spione

About the Elbphilharmonie
    Spoiler:
    Planned construction costs for the best state-of-the-art opera house in the world with the best acoustics
    100 million euro, real cost 866 million euro

https://www.economist.com/news/books...hievement-will

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...tle-in-the-air

https://www.thelocal.de/20161101/700...lbphilharmonie

https://www.elbphilharmonie.de/en/elbphilharmonie

Inside Elbphilharmonie, one of the longest escalators in the world...

John Le Carré inside Elbphilharmonie

John Le Carré

Of course, I got a signed book.

John Le Carré - Das Vermächtnis der Spione
    signed

A great book reading event with some funny spy storys from
    the 86 year old John Le Carré, who speaks accent-free German.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Amazing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Steve + Brian !!!
    It took me almost a year to get tickets for the Elbphilharmonie. John Le Carré is a great storyteller, it was a supernice bookreading event.

I bought this book for safety, if I happen to meet him before or after the reading, but unfortunately it did not work out. No problem its a nice book...

John Le Carré - Der Spion der aus der Kälte kam
    The Spy, who came in from the cold.
    Zsolnay special edition-Artist: Markus Lüpertz

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice as always, Frank. Love the diversity of your collection.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the Le Carré signed books, Frank. Elbphilharmonie is one spectatular looking building -- an amazing mixture of old and new. I assume that is the docks district of Hamburg. I did a boat tour many years ago of the docks.

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff as always, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations on the Le Carré signed books, Frank. Elbphilharmonie is one spectatular looking building -- an amazing mixture of old and new. I assume that is the docks district of Hamburg. I did a boat tour many years ago of the docks.
    Tks Brian an Jon.... its almost impossible to get tickets for the Elbphilharmonie.

Jon you are right, the Elbphilharmonie is on the ´city´ side of the port.
    This is what the Kaispeicher A looked like before the Elbphilharmonie was built on it.
    Coffee and cocoa were stored in it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the only German limited signed comic from STAN LEE...

JUST IMAGINE BATMAN - MUSEUM EDITION
    Panini Comics 2001 - 147/500 signed from Stan Lee

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats on the signed le Carré, Frank!

Coincidentally, after watching my father read and praise le Carré's work for decades, I read his first novel, Call for the Dead, this week. I really enjoyed it, and intend to spend some time reading the other Smiley novels over the next few months.

HBJ

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Frank!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats on the signed le Carré, Frank!

Coincidentally, after watching my father read and praise le Carré's work for decades, I read his first novel, Call for the Dead, this week. I really enjoyed it, and intend to spend some time reading the other Smiley novels over the next few months.

HBJ
    Tks a lot Brian an Jack !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got this not easy to find bigsize SK 70 Birthday poster from the bookstore in my neighborhood.

Stephen King - 70 - Happy Birthday
    Heyne Poster

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your bookstore announced his birthday? That's pretty special.

Awesome poster.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Your bookstore announced his birthday? That's pretty special.
    Tks guys, SK´s German publisher Heyne has distributed some of these posters to bookstores to celebrate SK´s Birthday. Nowhere was a copy of it, i was very surprised / happy to get the
    85x60 cm poster at the bookstore in my neighborhood.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Meet once again Reinhard Kleist at the bookpremiere event for his new Graphic Novels NICK CAVE-Mercy on Me + Nick Cave-Artbook
    Great location, in a music club located in an old WWII bunker.

Reinhard Kleist remarqued me some of my books...

Reinhard was again so friendly to remarque me a lot of stuff, one of the books is the German reprint of one of my favorite books.

Ray Bradbury - Das Böse kommt auf leisen Sohlen
    Something Wicked This Way Comes
    illustrated from Reinhard Kleist
    signed and remarqued

2 inside illustrations

RK Nick Cave
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTNvNGGhxe4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8jU0J5HNmc

Reinhard Kleist HP
    http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/?lang=en

Fantastic event, as always!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Yet another cool event attended, Frank! Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast