Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, until you were arrested for stalking.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    How cool would it be to take a year off and follow Frank around to all his events!
    This year there were not so many events yet, when friends of mine bring their new books, cd´s..out,
    I always try to visit all events of them in my area to help them with the promo.
    Then you can add 1-2-10 events...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More stuff from the NORDCON 2017

Markus Heitz is Germanys most famous fantasy author, among other publishers one of his storys was
    published in PS Fearie Tales. At the NORDCON, after his bookreading event i talked with Markus Heitz and he was again so friendly to sign me some books.

Markus Heitz - Schattenläufer / Shadowrun
    signed

Markus Heitz - Schattenjäger / Shadowrun
    signed

Markus Heitz - Aera
    signed

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yeah, until you were arrested for stalking.
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new ones, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the Heyne Mini SK books, think this one never get opened.
    (For the inside pic, i used an other book)

Das Stephen King Fan Buch

Together with a pen, to show the size, 8x6 cm.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a cool item!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Taking a wild guess, is that The Fanbook in English?

But isn't 'book' roman in German?

By the way, I really like that book, or roman, or buch.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Taking a wild guess, is that The Fanbook in English?

But isn't 'book' roman in German?

By the way, I really like that book, or roman, or buch.
    Its a German A-Z book about SK with ´everything´ important....
    Betts Bookstore, unpublished books, movies....

This are 2 complete sets with all 3 SK mini books from Heyne.

Nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Really cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

At the Hamburg Comic Convention some months ago, Levin Kurio - Weissblech Comic owner, was again so friendly to remarqued me some of my SK books, one of them was BRENNEN MUß Salem

I also bought some comics ..
    Horror Schocker

Levin Kurio remarqued some other books for me....

Brennen muß Salem
    signed and remarqued from Levin Kurio

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

Looks like he's hanging in there.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas...
    It is always amazing to see Levin Kurio at work.
    We discuss the possible remarque scene which i imagine, and a few minutes later he's done with the drawing.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Big Driver
    German DVD

Country
    Country Flag

Cool add, Frank! Is the movie any good? I've never seen it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was released in Germany directly on DVD, there are many
    SK films that are much worse.. Found him not bad.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Was released in Germany directly on DVD, there are many
    SK films that are much worse.. Found him not bad.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

German DVD
    Is there any french subtitles or french language?
    Sometimes belgium/german DVDs does have them, and we dont have any "real" french release

Thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    German DVD
    Is there any french subtitles or french language?
    Sometimes belgium/german DVDs does have them, and we dont have any "real" french release

Thanks !
    Only Eng. subtitle, no other language. :-(

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a shame... thanks for the answer though
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

These are the so far missing books of the Stephen King Heyne-one color cover book series.

Two of the books...
    Stephen King ES/IT - Richard Bachman Amok/Rage

Heyne promo

I always use this books for remarques from Levin Kurio and
    other illustrators...

SK - Das Monstum
    remarqued from Levin Kurio

SK - Stark-Dark Half
    remarqued from Levin Kurio

Not used bookcovers

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, you also have the ones that were not used.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast