Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Alan and Brian, now i have no more space on my walls...... (and i still have some prints).....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some weeks ago, 05.04.2017 a very nice bookreading event with Carlos Ruiz Zafón.
    Location, the beautiful old Laeszhalle.

A very nice German/Spanish bookreading event, CRZ was so friendy
    to inscripe me his first 3 German Leseexemplar/ARC books.

Carlos Ruiz Zafón - Schatten des Windes
    Leseexemplar/ARC - signed

Carlos Ruiz Zafón - Marina
    Leseexemplar/ARC - signed
    with Ticket

Carlos Ruiz Zafón - Der Dunkle Wächter
    Leseexemplar/ARC signed

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow Frank, that is really special, man. Congratulations. Zafon is a modern master. I read the first three of the Cemetery of Forgotten Books series (I really loved the first two, but the third let me down and haven't ventured to number four).

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Master of Events!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot Antoni and Brian,
    it was a really nice event, CRZ was funny, sometimes he spoke superquickly and with an extra strong accent,
    so the interpreter who he knows for a longer time get some problems to translate everything from Spanish to German.
    After the reading event he took time for everyone who wants a signed book....

Tickets already bought for the next bookreading events from some AMAZING authors....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like the lighthouse. It makes me feel safe.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Tks a lot Antoni and Brian,
    it was a really nice event, CRZ was funny, sometimes he spoke superquickly and with an extra strong accent,
    so the interpreter who he knows for a longer time get some problems to translate everything from Spanish to German.
    After the reading event he took time for everyone who wants a signed book....

Tickets already bought for the next bookreading events from some AMAZING authors....
    Most welcome, my friend and of course you already have your next event booked! I'd except nothing less from the great M.O.E

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Fireman
    softcover, German first ed.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! I want one!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Delicacies S/L

Some months ago i get back my S/L Dark Delicacies from
    one of the artists VINCENT CHONG

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That looks like a nice book to visit, but I wouldn't want to eat there.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, its a delicious anthology with an amazing cover from Jill Bauman.
    Interior artwork is from: Alan M. Clark, Keith Minnion, Glenn Chadbourne, Allen Koszowski, Jill Bauman, Erik Wilson, Russell Dickerson, gak, Will Renfro, Alex McVey, Steve Gilberts, Chad Savage
    and of cause Vincent Chong whose remarque i really really like.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

If I remember correctly, this was my second item signed from Stephen King.... always forget to post a pic...

Stephen King - Dark Tower - Constant Reader signed card

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank. I have a couple of those kicking around somewhere too.

That's really nice.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting card. Didn't know about it.
    Wondering why the pictures on the front are a bit off-centered.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome adds. Love that signed card...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the remarques!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the card, Frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys !!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Very nice, Frank. I have a couple of those kicking around somewhere too.
    Tks Alan, unfortunately i miss the letter and the BH..

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Interesting card. Didn't know about it.
    Wondering why the pictures on the front are a bit off-centered.
    Rogier, think i only know off-centered cards...maybe a
    production error ?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NORDCON 2017, again a lot of fun. Meet a lot of authors, publishers, artists...
    Visited workshops, bookreading events with... 16.. authors,
    talked with the authors and of cause get 1-2-3... signed books.

Thomas Finn - Nordcon 2017

Thomas Finn - Dark Wood
    signed+inscriped

Country
    Country Flag

How cool would it be to take a year off and follow Frank around to all his events!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast