Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Locke + Key
    German audible promo

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something from last months Graphic Novel Convention in Hamburg.

Hauptmann Veit #2
    signed and remarqued from NOFI

The artist NOFI already had packed his stall and is now considering what he can draw for me.

http://www.hauptmann-veit.de/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have found them last week but they are now on the way
    to the new owner.

Stephen King
    2 not so easy to find German telefon cards, Cats eyes + IT

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool items!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Cool items!
    Tks Rogier.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some stuff from the Free Comic Day

Marvel + DC

other Comics

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Found some older stuff in my promo collection....

Stephenking.nl
    promo shopping cart chip

stephenking.nl
    promo pen

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool! Where did you get it?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Cool! Where did you get it?
    I get some of the pens + cart chips directly from one of the forum members... several years ago..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some weeks ago i meet again the amazing Aisha Franz at her Vernissage in Hamburg.

The reading with slide projection was amazing, but super crowded. It was almost impossible to find a seat and it was not possible to make some pics...
    After reading Aisha worked as DJ until the early morning.
    Aisha was so friendly to remarque an older Graphic Novel for me, in stand.. and we of cause talked a little bit.

AISHA FRANZ - ALIEN
    signed inscriped remarqued

Aisha Franz - Twitter
    https://twitter.com/aishathesheriff

English interview with Aisha Franz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnLLh23i3E

Italian promo for ALIEN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY1EmDRVHL8

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Earlier this year i noticed that i do not own the German first edition of THE TALISMAN from Hoffmann + Campe, only the HC book club edition. It was not so easy to find a nice copy....

Stephen King + Peter Straub - DerTalisman

All my Hoffmann + Campe Stephen King HCīs

This is Der Talisman - bookclub edition

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Frank. Looks like it's in decent shape.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sandra Baumgärtner - Vampi - Die kleine Vampirfledermaus
    - Vampi - The little Vampirbat

The beautiful from Ben Swerk illustrated book for children,
    signed from author Sandra Baumgärtner and my good friend screamwriter Rona Walter.

Vampi - promo movie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZGRfz_-cc

Sandra Baumgärtner HP
    http://www.sandra-baumgaertner.de/

Rona Walter HP
    http://rona-walter.jimdo.com/all-abo...-the-phonebox/
    One of Ronaīs new projects:The Fairy in the Phonebox - Pitch Video - illustrated childrenīs book
    https://vimeo.com/164708713

Ben Swerk HP
    http://www.benswerk.de/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool adds, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks again to Sebastian for the amazing stuff:
    HF auktion: Stephen King - Przebudzenie - REVIVAL
    signed and remarqued from DAREK KOCUREK

Stephen King - Przebudzenie
    promo sampler

Darek Kocurek-Stephen King-Revival calender promo cards
    all signed from Darek

Stephen King - Mr. Mercedes promo tear-off block + movie cards

Stephen King + Joe Hill
    2 double book sampler

Stephen King promo cards

Stephen King - Dark Tower promo card

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Frank!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Frank. Congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool items!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Remarque, Frank. I like those samplers.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot all.... itīs my second remarque from Darek and i LOVE it !!!

Extra tks to Alan.....

Joe Hill - The Fireman
    UK promo bookmark

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast