Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dreamcatcher Mini Promo Book. Inside is the first chapter. Incredible small.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-10-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Friday 13, a bad luck day..... But today is a beautiful day, because
    i´am the proud owner of:

Stephen King Duddits / Dreamcatcher 1/25 limited signed
    The only German sig/lim book.
    1/25 lim sig Ullstein HC. Easy to distinguish. The signatur in this special version of the book is on a WHITE page, in all other ´normal´ hc´s is this page GREEN.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-04-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing like finding your holy grail. Congratulations.....job well done.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

thats a big one off the list for you,well done!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Der NEBEL - The Mist limited German DVD box with holographic cover, pics, poster....

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 01:55 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine Plymouth Fury 1958 1/64 Die Cast + Beige Plymouth Fury 1958

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-10-2012 at 09:48 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something for my anthology collection.

Borderlands 5 sig lim 102/500
    Signed by Stephen King, Bev Vincent + 25 others.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In your signature : FOR SALE
    Needful Things German 3D Cover VHS

How much are you asking for it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

6 older Stephen King German softcovers:

Im Morgengrauen, Der Gesang der Toten, Der Fornit -Sceleton Crew in 3 parts,
    Augen Des Drachen -Eyes of the Dragon
    Brennen muß Salem -Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 09:06 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin Der Übergang German Book Premiere 13.09.2010 Imperial Theater Hamburg

Der Übergang signed Books, event ticket, bookmarks and the one and
    only signed promo Poster !

Justin Cronin Der Übergang The Passage When Mr. Cronin arrives, he signed ME this German Der Übergang The Passage LESEEXEMPLAR ARC. He say´s to me that THIS is the FIRST book he signed in GERMANY, and of cause it´s the FIRST signed GERMAN BOOK

Der Übergang Leseexemplar ARC slipcased

Justin Cronin signs me ´some´ books.
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 09:22 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin signed on his German promo ´Der Übergang´ tour also some UK re-import HC´s

Der Übergang Germany-Premiere-Event.
    In the background Justin Cronin signs books.
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff! I especially like that German S/L, DUDDITS.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quietly Now lim 500/200 signed by 30 inkl. Stephen King, Peter Straub, K P Burke,
    Kim Newman.... My book have an custom made slipcase.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 02:02 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my BIG other Book collecting sectors: HAMBURG

Yesterday, i visit another book premiere event in Hamburg.
    Petra Oelkers newest historical Hamburg Crime book:
    Die Nacht des Schierlings - The Night of the poison hemlock.

Mrs. Oelker was so friendly to sign ALL of her 10 Hamburg historical Crime books

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a nice big haul of signed books ... congrats!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill Teufelszeug - Horns German Bookpremiere in Berlin 05.10.10
    It was the one and only public event in Germany, on the 06.10.10 Joe Hill was at the Frankfurt Book trade show, but this day was an ´only press and bookdealers´ day.

Joe Hill in the Otherland Bookshop. With ´Horns´. My seat was 2m to his table. Arround 50 people are in the bookshop.

The complete event was arround two hrs. After the reading and q+a, Joe Hill signs all
    books. By choice i was the last who becomes signatures, because i have the most books.
    Joe Hill signed one of my 3 Promo Poster, each differend. On his right side, the small booktower, parts of my books.

When Joe Hill starts to sign the other books, i asked the owner of the bookshop H.Riffel
    who is also the translator of the book, if he maybe have something ´special´.
    He give me 3 Promo Poster, right of the shopwindow, and Joe Hill signes me all 3 differend.

Teufelszeug HC - Horns
    Blind sc - Heart-Shaped Box
    Black Box German sc - only state of 20 Century Ghost´s.
    Joe Hill was so friendly to sign me more then 40 books, and he makes diff doodles and slogans.

More pics and report about the event are comming....
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 03-16-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Pics Stocker!
    I hope to get my signed Books soon!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, completely awesome! Congrats!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, joe is a proper nice guy to sign all the books!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you got to meet Joe!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some pics from the Bookpremiere-Event + signed doodled books:

Joe Hill reads HORNS

Joe shows his Horns

Signed event promo poster

All signed and doodled from Joe Hill
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-02-2012 at 02:09 AM. Reason: new pics

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Stuff Frank!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Love the Joe Hill stuff!! Very cool !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Friedhof der Kuscheltiere - Pet Sematary German Leseexemplar ARC
    Publisher Hoffmann & Campe
    Just a small Leseexemplar sticker on the cover. This book is not so easy to distinguish, the sticker ´normaly´ get lost. BUT this book is a little bit smaller then the normal HC book.
    Like the other Hoffman & Campe Leeseexemplare IMPOSSIBLE to find.....

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-06-2012 at 05:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast