Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I like the artwork on the German JOYLAND.
    Yes!!!

Congrats, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

JUST FOUND POSTCARD.

Have your name printed in Eyes of the Dragon?..... BUT WAS NOT TO BE.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No, EP offered this YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK for the s/l Die Augen des Drachen Book.
    Then, when the s/l Die Augen des Drachen book project was canceled after all the problems with the other s/l books: NEBEL, Angst and ES (IT world first edition) they only produce the superrare
    Die Augen des Drachen s/l PORTFOLIO, of cause without YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK.

Damn, last week i talk a looong time with Mr. Körber, the owner from Edition Phantasia, think next
    time i must ask him if he maybe can find one of this postcards in his cellar/archive.
    (This Postcard is missing in my collection)

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

@needfulltings: you are one of the top3 craziest collectors.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something new from Publisher EDITION PHANTASIA.

Ron Goulart - Groucho Marx, Meisterdetektiv
    signed and remarqued from Illustrator Reinhard Kleist

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that. I love the Marx Bros. and have always liked Goulart's stories.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a reminder that I still have a Das Erste Buch Des Blutes # 1 to trade for a #6.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Road Rage
    Joe Hill, Stephen King, Richard Matheson

German HC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - JOYLAND
    signed limited 23/724

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Frank. Great low number. Congratulations!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent addition Frank !!!!
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

You bastard ... such a low number... I envy you...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

German BIGSIZE poster from Publisher Heyne to honor Stephen King´s 60. birthday.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Doris Gercke
    07.09.11 booksigning/reading event at Bauspielplatz

Bookreading event at Bauspielplatz

Doris Gercke

4 crime novel set

signed books + event ticket

signed crime antho.

signed crime antho. GIPFELTREFFEN

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You have so many great German books. Makes me wish I hadn't failed so miserably at learning Deutsch in college.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Muss schon ein tolles Ereignis gewesen, Frank! Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Sie!

Vielen Dank für, mein Freund!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TKS
    This event was something special for me, the location was an
    ´building-adventure-playground for kids / Bauspielplatz - MY old playground
    where i played when i was a child, only 1-2 minutes away from my home.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    TKS
    This event was something special for me, the location was an
    ´building-adventure-playground for kids / Bauspielplatz - MY old playground
    where i played when i was a child, only 1-2 minutes away from my home.
    That's a pretty cool back story Frank, although, when I saw your photos the other day (particularly the first one) it looks like a place where, although you might get in, you may have difficulty getting out again (kind of creepy looking - which is a good thing)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Poppy Z. Brite - Plastic Jesus
    signed limited 600/365

Poppy Z. Brite - Would You ?
    signed limited 365/750 chapbook

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty darn cool addition Frank
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You have a pretty awesome collection, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I concur with these two gentlemen.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    What are the odds? An Aussie, a American-German and a Scots man all agreeing!!! Frank, you may be capable of sustaining "World Peace"!!! Now if we could just get a Israeli and an Arab to agree as well!!! LOL

Das es Schern!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    What are the odds? An Aussie, a American-German and a Scots man all agreeing!!! Frank, you may be capable of sustaining "World Peace"!!! Now if we could just get a Israeli and an Arab to agree as well!!! LOL

Das es Schern!!!
    TKS to all. Only 4 gbp for the two books was OK.

The SK collector community is a small peaceful world.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

F-13 Promo T-Shirt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast