Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My DT books (the comics) definitely do not contain 240 pages.
    Must be the variant covers...

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are the Splitter hartcover Dark Tower German comics 1-3

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Those are awesome! I can't wait to get mine ( saving up the money now ).

Congrats.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The holy grail for all German Stephen King collectors.

ES Edition Phantasia - IT German limited WORLD First Edition
    This is 164/250 In Germany the ´Inofficial´ name is Roter Backstein - Red Brickstone ;-)

ES Edition Phantasia - IT German limited WORLD First Edition Black Leather Book in red velvet slipcase. After the ´problems´ with NEBEL Edition Phantasia, most of the 250 books from ES EP were sold to the USA

ES Edition Phantasia-IT - When i plan to buy ES EP i look and found an ES EP in my neighbourhood but the price was crazy. Then i look in the rest of Europe, and i found another ES EP in Vienna Austria 200 euro cheaper.
    My search for a cheaper ES EP continues, and finaly i find another in the USA and it was 150 euro cheaper then the last one incl. del.+tax.

Pic of the lim. nr 164 is not so good, because the book was never opened, only a small slit for the pic. ;-)
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great book!
    I really want one of these, but they're so expensive.

sk

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation - Regulator Leseexemplar - ARC Proof
    Flip over book. Both German books in one softcover.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 11:07 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

German promotion flyer for 20 Stephen King VHS movies in video stores.

Shining movie promo postcard

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 10:10 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Die Augen Des Drachen Portfolio / Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio
    German Edition Phantasia sig lim 66/100
    After the ´problems´ with NEBEL, the next Stephen King book project from
    Edition Phantasia was canseled, but the pics. for the book from Johann Peterka are finished. Edition Phantasia decided to publish the 13 pics as limited signed portfolio.

This portfolio is extremly hard to find, in more then 10 years are only 3 on ebay available.
    The paper from the portfolio is EXTREAM sensitive!!!

Signed from Johann Peterka

( tks to KC )
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 12:17 PM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cyberwar - Lawnmoverman PC Games

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-09-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

A very cool proof, congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

I love these German treasures....phantastisch!!

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THAT IS DEFINITELY COOL!
    First time i see that, and actually it's quite a good idea!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Needful Things German VHS with 3D Cover
    Only in videostores (for rent) Only in big videostores available. The big store must order arround 20 vhs for rent, and then 19 are with a normal cover and ONE have this special 3d cover.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-06-2012 at 05:18 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new Stuff from Ari:

A conversation with Novelist Stephen King 10 November 2009 The Times Center - Janet Maslin interviews Stephen King

The Talisman Bookmark Stephen King - Peter Straub -
    At last in Paperback!

The Stanley Hotel, the inspiration for Stephen Kings The Shining.
    Redrum Postcard + Redrum Beerlable Estes Park Brewery

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 10:00 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1408 German limited 3 DVD box

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-10-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I'm amazed at the presentation on that proof. Most of the proofs I have seen are extremely simple and cetainly not so fashionably presented. The only other cool looking proof I can think of is the UK holographic Bag Of Bones.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Al Sarrantonio 999 + Stephen King Atlantis
    still wrapped German publisher Piazza published only this two SK related HC books.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-08-2012 at 10:02 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Angst Stephen King - Bare Bones - Edition Phantasia lim 59/300 German HC slipcased

One of the 4 Edition Phantasia Stephen King limited books.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-02-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, man, might be me ... but I can't see anything except little red-x-boxes.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Pam, it's not just you. I can't see any of his photos unless I switch to Mozilla/Firefox. They just don't show up with my Internet Explorer.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Nice stuff Stocker!!!!!!! You just gotta love that foriegn packaging so much cooler IMHO.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome book, Frank!
    Congratulations!!

sk

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goodbye spammer!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that one's dead!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast