Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, I've never heard of that book before. The title is in English, is the rest of the book also?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice, I've never heard of that book before. The title is in English, is the rest of the book also?
    It´s a complete english language book, 120 pages.
    Publisher: Der Andere Verlag

Amazon
    http://www.amazon.de/supernatural-de.../dp/3936231907

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting concept for a SK related book (helluva freaking long title, I passed out from lack of oxygen halfway through reading it out loud to myself) - cool just the same though Frank
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday,...
    an other nice Event. One of my Friends, Vincent Voss reads arround 2+ hrs from 2 new horror books and an nice sci fi story from an anthology.
    Location. A small pub the middle of the red light district St. Pauli.

Finaly... he reads a small ´shorty´ a small short story which he had just made up.

Heimweh eines Cyborgs / Homesickness of an Cyborg

signed from one of the antho. authors VINCENT VOSS + promo card for his upcomming Book FAULFLEISCH

Each author was given a drawing from Crossvalley Smith. From this drawing he should be inspired then.
    Lucie - Vincent Voss

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely adds Frank - what's the inscription say (my German is a little rusty ... oh, that's right ... it's non-existent)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Lovely adds Frank - what's the inscription say (my German is a little rusty ... oh, that's right ... it's non-existent)
    Tks, it was a nice small event with only a dozen people.

´Great that you were there, I hope you liked it.´

Country
    Country Flag

Cool inscription, thanks for the translation Frank
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice additions. By the way, that pineapple is too green to eat just yet.

I proudly failed German in college. They have too many ways of saying "the"!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to go to four bookssigning events.

The last one was the Book reading+sig of Kaltgeschminkt/Cold painted, the Horror book playing in the mortician scene by the scotish/german book author Rona Walter.

I had met her, only a few days earlier, at the reeding event from
    Vincent Voss, she sat accross to me as a listener.
    I remembered that i have not her book Kaltgeschminkt, and i went on Sunday to one of her last two bookreading events this year.

It was a nice 1,30 hour event, we talked before and after and of cause she signed my book.

Her dedication for me:
    ´Sincere condolences. Have fun reading´

Back and inside from the book.

Small promo

Bigger promo

Kaltgeschminkt Promo Teaser
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dtRfJ2Pl4

Rona also worked as scriptwriter in her own company.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gloomy...46611765409647

Video Clip for EYES SHUT TIGHT - "When I beat you"!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Wind
    Publisher Heyne promo Poster from Germany

Stephen King - Wind
    Publisher Heyne promo display + Wind HC

Stephen King
    Desk Calender 2006

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like the artwork on the WIND promo poster.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Cool new stuff Frank
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SCHOCK! 1
    Markus K. Korb & Christian Krank

Cover and more then 20 Illustrations from Christian Krank (Tank Girl...)

In the tradition of the old horror comic books, each of the 13 Horror Storys from Markus K.Korb who is also the publisher, started with a Comic Book Illustration from Christian Krank.

Of cause MY bigsize Horror Collection (27 x 20 cm, 180 pages)
    is signed and doodled from Markus K.Korb and signed and remarqued from the Illustrator Christian Krank.

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant Frank !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Postscripts 1
    signed limited 45/150

* 'Roads Were Burning' by Adam Roberts
    * 'The Visitation' by Ray Bradbury
    * 'Riff' by Ed Gorman
    * 'The Rose Egg' by Jay Lake
    * Interview with James P. Blaylock by John Berlyne
    * 'Prize Crew' by Gene Wolfe
    * 'The Overwhelm' by Allen Ashley
    * 'A Choice of Eternities' by Eric Brown
    * 'Stripping' by Joyce Carol Oates
    * 'Tarzan of the Alps' by Brian W. Aldiss
    * 'Original Sin' by Lawrence Gordon Clark
    * 'Seventeen Syllables' by James Lovegrove
    * 'How Big's Yours?' by Article by Mike Ashley
    * 'Direct Line' by Ramsey Campbell
    * 'Restraint' by Stephen Gallagher
    * 'Footvote' by Peter Hamilton

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice addition Frank, well done mate
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This year, author Vicent Voss organized in the German Horror Forum an Julklapp/Secret Santa Clause.
    Most people who had participated were authors and publishers,
    i was one of the few´normal collectors´.

My secret santa clause gift, get from a Horror Forum Member was really great.

Die Zombies von OZ - Christian Endres
    This Zombie story collection is signed from author Christian Endres.

Country
    Country Flag

That cover is pretty cool Frank
    We all float down here!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    i was one of the few´normal collectors´.
    What's a 'normal collector'? Most of us collectors are NOT normal.

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That cover is pretty cool Frank
    Yes, the cover is amazing. The illustrator is Volkan Baga.
    http://www.volkanbaga.de/

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King 2013 Calender - NOVELS
    Artist: Darek Kocurek

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Werwolf Portfolio
    limited 105/350 signed from both, Stephen King and Berni Wrightson

Zsolnay Blutbox (one is new)
    Acryl-bloodpainted 5 HC bookbox from
    German Publisher Zsolnay
    Artist: Gottfried Hellnwein

Leo Perutz
    Stephen King
    Dean Koontz
    Peter Straub
    E.A. Poe

Have now found out that on each box the blood painting is different.

Paul - Reinhard Kleist
    Graphic Novel incribed and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

Lovecraft - Reinhard Kleist
    He immediately saw that my edition is damaged, he told me that unfortunately the binding on almost all Graphic novels was scrap.
    Reinhard laughed, signed it with an extra
    AUA instead of a remarque.

broken binding with AUA - one of the illustrations

http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/?lang=...&subsection=15

Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff Frank - now where's your Dolso case with Chadbourne original insert - don't be shy now !!!!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff Frank - now where's your Dolso case with Chadbourne original insert - don't be shy now !!!!!!
    Sorry, no Dolso case with original art
    I only have 1-2-3 original drawings from Glenn Chadbourne...
    Will show them sooner or later...... there is something LETTERED
    and something with multiple remarques.

Country
    Country Flag

Crap, sorry Frank, I though the IT case and insert were yours, but they're Simon's New P & J .... Never mind mate, looking forward to your Lettered (wanna share?) and your multiple remarque (wanna share that, too - or are they to be surprises?)
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast