Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Itīs TIME to show some newer stuff:

Es begann ohne Warnung / Trucks
    (Video-clock)

Stephen King LIVE !

Miedo azul - Silver Bullet Postcard
    +
    Hearts in Atlantis Postcard

42 Stephen King Miniature dollhouse books

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff Stokerlone, particularly the miniatures !!!!
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's that STEPHEN KING LIVE about?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What's that STEPHEN KING LIVE about?
    īThe exclusive recording of Stephen King live at The Royal Festival Hall in London
    including his reading of the unpublished LTīs Theory of pets.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

42 Stephen King Miniature dollhouse books

That's a very strange array of dollhouse books. I see US first editions covers, comic books, paperback covers, UK first edition covers, Moth. Moth!?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well spotted Shannon - I've seen the miniatures available before, but Moth wasn't amongst the sets I've seen offered previously
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert Bloch + Monsters
    signed Print from Allen Koszowski

Murder Mysteries by Neil Gaiman
    Images crated for the lim. edition of Murder Mysteries by Neil Gaiman.
    Limited and signed prints from George Walker
    Biting Dog Press

left print: 32/50-----------------------------right print: AP

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisitions! The prints are pretty cool.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I really like the Bloch print. Congrats

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Stokerlone
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I also like that Bloch art; I am a big fan of Bloch's writing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness
    prints on card stock (8.5” x 11” each).
    Includes cover, TOC, Intro by Frank Darabont with art all on each and 4 additional art prints
    (2 on the backside of others)

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm jealous again
    Last edited by carbinworld; 07-10-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling ;)
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

What story does that open door print represent? I really like it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I have no idea...
    It's "Gramma." The image is cropped from the one that originally appeared in the Scream/Press edition of SKELETON CREW. I've got the original artwork for that one by J.K. Potter if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, please!

And congratulations on beating me to those prints, Frank. I got everything you did not.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, please!
    I don't mean to hijack stockerlone's thread. But here it is. Not sure why it got cropped like it did.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, please!

And congratulations on beating me to those prints, Frank. I got everything you did not.
    I've always thought that you already have absolutely everything from SK

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not even close. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Gramma art (from you both) way cool
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

DIE AUGEN DES DRACHEN (Eyes of the Dragon)
    Edition Phantasia limited 42/100 signed from the Artist JOHANN PETERKA

Now, i have two of them. 42+66/100

I asked the seller if he sellīs something else, YES !!!

The Stand Portfolio signed limited 452/1200

signed from Bernie Wrightson

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Edition Phantasia EOTD - awsome Frank, simply awesome !!!!
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great additions! In regards to Bob's J.K. Potter original artwork, I'm always wondering about graphic artists' "original artwork". I mean, the work is printed out, right? Does the artist promise to only print out one copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Great additions! In regards to Bob's J.K. Potter original artwork, I'm always wondering about graphic artists' "original artwork". I mean, the work is printed out, right? Does the artist promise to only print out one copy?
    I don't know about the older stuff like the SKELETON CREW pieces. But the two recent pieces of THE SHINING artwork commissioned by Jerad Walters are numbered "1/1" and Jeff told me he would never print any more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast