Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Peter Straub's "Blue Rose" signed limited
    Underwood-Miller nr 195/600

Last edited by Stockerlone; 03-23-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

JACK KETCHUMS' THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
    SIGNED LIMITED Slipcased Edition
    118 of 500
    It is signed by:
    JACK KETCHUM, STEPHEN KING, CHRISTOPHER GOLDEN, LUCY TAYLOR, EDWARD LEE, PHILLIP NUTMAN
    STANLEY WIATER, NEAL McPHEETERS

Last edited by Stockerlone; 07-02-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hey, I can see your pictures again! Love that GIRL NEXT DOOR!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad I can finally see your photos, Frank!

sk

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Posting NEW pics. from ebay etc. is NOW possible. But all my older pics are gone,
    and i still have SEVERAL signed limited Lettered Remarqued books that i can´t post.

Damn, think starting complete new with... maybe imageshack .... uploading 400++ pics

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I want to see those lettered books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

´N´ German HC Comic

Der Anschlag promo display

Front

Back

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I want one! lol

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, this is one cool display !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

KAMPFKOLOSSE - 23 national/international comicartist´s create this flip over comic book.
    Each artist creates his ´Fighter´. Each fighter pic is separated in 3 pic pieces, with flipping
    you can create your one and only fighter.

From the 3 present on the Premiere event artist´s i become signed remarques: Aisha Franz, Till Thomas and Paul Paetzel

Kampfkolosse tripple Remarqued from Aisha Franz, Till Thomas, Paul Paetzel

Premiere event party
    http://www.art-lawyer.de/index.php5?..._Release_Party

More pics from original drawings
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zirp/se...7627626938483/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Restart from my collection thread. Just uploaded 260 pics, there are still 50-100 old pics from my collection thread missing. Alternately i will now show older-missing pics and new stuff:

Ray Bradbury Feuersäule

limited 15+20/250 signed by Ray Bradbury and Lillian Mousli. PUBLISHER: EDITION PHANTASIA
    Only the first 50 of the 250 are signed. Feuersäule is an shortstory collection, and it is the only available German language
    sig lim book from Ray Bradbury.
    All books are signed from Ray Bradbury in BLUE, now i found nr. 20 with RED signature.

This is the NEW book, with RED signature from Ray Bradbury

This is my ´old´ sig lim book with normal blue signatur from Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Zwischen Nacht und Dunkel / FDNS Stephen King softcover book promo Poster from Publisher Heyne

The Wind through the Keyhole promo Sampler
    (tks a lot to Tom)

The Colorado Kid rebound German Hardcover
    In Germany there is NO official Hardcover version from Colorado Kid.

(Not from me rebound)

I like that COLORADO KID!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Me too. Good stuff, Frank!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank,

Sehr schöne Sammlung! Way to go, mein Bruder!! Awesome stuff!

Keep on, das Mitführen an!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Dark Half - Presentation Proof Copy
    H & S

Stephen King Pod Kopula / UtD
    Promotion bookmark from PL Publisher Proszynski Media
    Coverartist: VINCENT CHONG

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What's a Pod Kopula?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    What's a Pod Kopula?
    Pod Kopula = UtD = Under the Dome

This is the bookcover from Vincent Chong

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that cover a lot. Hey, I have a question, why a lot of foreign books say "Roman" on the cover? What does it mean?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I like that cover a lot. Hey, I have a question, why a lot of foreign books say "Roman" on the cover? What does it mean?
    Roman = novel

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh. Duh. lol thanks friend.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dean Koontz Die Dunklen Flüsse des Herzens / The Dark Rivers of the Heart
    Leseexemplar ARC

One more from my ´lost-pics´...

Ned Dameron´s Wastelands Portfolio limited to 2000 signed original wrapped

I like the artwork on that UTD roman.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Weltnacht des Buches 23.04.12 Hamburg / Worldbooknight

Charlotte Roche Feuchtgebiete / Wetlands

Charlotte Roche signs books

Tina Uebel

From the one million special produced free books in Germany some leftover, and they give them away yesterday. I pick up a handful of books:

Kressmann Taylor - Address Unknown
    Siegfried Lenz - Schwigeminute-Minute of silence
    Mascha Kaléko - In meinen Träumen läutet es Sturm
    Robert Harris - Ghost
    Tad Williams + Deborah Beale - Die Drachen der Tinkerfarm/The Dragons of the Ordinary Farm
    +
    Promo Pins Lesefreund

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast