Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the DER ANSCHLAG promo Poster
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-06-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously ????
    I thought you had maybe 2 or 3 of these.... but 10 ??
    Absolutely amazing !!
    I just had a fantastic idea. If you donate one to The Haven Foundation charity auction event... I will start the bidding with a pretty good chunk of change

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    One pic from my little NEBEL / The Mist EDITION PHANTASIA limited slipcased signed collection

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Seriously ????
    I thought you had maybe 2 or 3 of these.... but 10 ??
    Absolutely amazing !!
    I just had a fantastic idea. If you donate one to The Haven Foundation charity auction event... I will start the bidding with a pretty good chunk of change

One pic from my little NEBEL / The Mist EDITION PHANTASIA limited slipcased signed collection

Longer story:
    It would be wonderful to be the the owner of 10 Nebel Edition Phantasia books.
    I´am ONLY the pround owner from TWO books. One of them is the only known original wrapped. (On the Pic right)
    The other one is the book in the front. Last year i found it on ebay, it was the best deal in the world only the slipcase was missing. I contacted Mr. Körber the owner from Edition Phantasia, don´t wanna say i´am a friend but a well known good customer for many years who speaks with him regularly. I asked if he have MAYBE one NEBEL slipcase for me.
    Mr. Körber looked up in his shelfs, and he says.... YES ... and he says that he found MORE slipcases.
    He need space for his upcomming new books, and i was OF CAUSE interested. He send me 10 slipcases and as an extrabonus one Cover. INCREDIBLE
    ( When he found the bookcover it stuck in the slipcase, he thought he had found a NEBEL EP book.) On the pic left, this is the NEBEL Cover without book.

So,..... that means on the pic are TWO NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA books, ONE NEBEL Cover, with 10 NEBEL SLIPCASES.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, thought I was being clever. LOL
    Oh well, your collection is still amazing !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Very Best Of Best New Horror
    Limited Edition 200.

signed from Stephen King, Joe Hill,
    Stephen JONES
    Briam LUMLEY
    Michael Marshall SMITH
    Ramsey CAMPBELL
    Christopher FOWLER
    Harlan ELLISON
    Paul MCAULEY
    Neil GAIMAN
    Terry LAMSLEY
    Caitlin KIERNAN
    Peter STRAUB
    Tim LEBBON
    Kim NEWMAN

Last edited by Stockerlone; 01-15-2013 at 03:15 PM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Der Anschlag - 11.22.63
    Zwischen Nacht Und Dunkel - Full Dark, No Stars
    Die Arena - Under The Dome

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a 10 book Sherlock Holmes edition.
    Publisher Deutscher Bücherbund/Haffmans

Of cause with the original illustrations from "The Strand Magazine"

All Sherlock Holmes shortstorys: Publisher RVG (still wrapped)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Cows Are Coming - Thomas Cranham signed LETTERED F

With extra German inscription.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

MAGAZINE OF FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION
    German first editions with all 5 Gunslinger parts in German.

The Gunslinger-Der Revolvermann nr 55

The Way Station-Die Zwischenstation nr 58

The Oracle and the Mountains-Das Orakel und die Berge nr 65

The Slow Mutants-Die langsamen Mutanten nr 66

The Gunslinger and the Dark Man-Der Revolverman und der Mann in Schwarz nr 68
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 08-21-2020 at 06:21 AM.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I've never seen them in German before
    Very nice, Congratulations

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Stocker. Congratulations

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It was not easy to find out in which German Book-numbers the Gunslinger parts are. But then ´needfulthings´ posted an pic in his thread with this 5 books

Here is some SHINING STUFF !!!

German Shining promo T-Shirt for the Kubrick movie
    SHINING - REDRUM mug
    Shining Car
    Shining Jack Shirt

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Are they also from the 1970s/1980s, like the American editions?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Are they also from the 1970s/1980s, like the American editions?
    The first from 1980, the last from 1984. There is only this one softcoveredition.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

It was not easy to find out in which German Book-numbers the Gunslinger parts are. But then ´needfulthings´ posted an pic in his thread with this 5 books
    YOUR WELCOME.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Octopus/Heineman Omnibus Carrie, Salem´s Lot, Shining,
    H.G. Wells, George Orwell, D.H. Lawrence, Henry James

Last edited by Stockerlone; 07-02-2012 at 04:45 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NOT USED German promotion fibre thermometer

KINGDOM HOSPITAL

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

From A Buick 8 Traycased limited 91/750 signed from Stephen King and Bernie Wrightson

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Solid acquisition........

I still need one of those!

AKC

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank !
    That´s one of my favourite S/L that i own .

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful S/L! It is an awesome looking book.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stockerlone, pretty cool S/L'd
    Congratulations on "Buick 8"

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see your pictures now!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As can I !

sk

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

From A Buick 8: Sehr fantastisch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast