Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2467

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank! Got the package today! Thanks, again!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An inflatable "Stephen King"??

I've seen it all, now. Gold... GOLD!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG thanks Jon for your help.

My belated birthday present, from me for me.

Stephen King + Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    slipcased UK signed limited 101/250

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice. The shrinkwrap is still intact on mine! I'm sure it's number 3 or 4 though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank! And very cool of Jon to help hook ya up!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a great book to have, Frank. Congratulations. Waterstones did not post that copy, collected in-store and therefore in perfect condition. Sounds as if a few out there have dings!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something for my Robert B. Parker collection...

Robert B. Parker - Double Deuce
    slipcased signed limited 65/135

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Frank. Tell us about this author, never heard of him.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Robert Brown Parker (September 17, 1932 – January 18, 2010) was an American writer of fiction, primarily of the mystery/detective genre. 50 novels written about the Boston/Mass. private detectives Spenser and Jesse Stone.
    You maybe know the
    Spenser: For Hire based TV series with Robert Urich and Avery Brooks
    Jesse Stone tv series with Tom Selleck

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Robert Brown Parker (September 17, 1932 – January 18, 2010) was an American writer of fiction, primarily of the mystery/detective genre. 50 novels written about the Boston/Mass. private detectives Spenser and Jesse Stone.
    You maybe know the
    I DO remember Spenser: For Hire. Very cool Frank. (I was wondering how long to would be before someone mentioned Tom Selleck on this forum - FINALLY!).

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank. It’s good to see other authors getting collected

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Tom who? Doesn't he do insurance commercials? I hear BLUE BLOODS is good, but I never watch commercial TV, can't stand all the junk they constantly throw at you while you're trying to watch something.

That looks like a great book though. I haven't read anything by Parker - yet.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    You maybe know the
    I DO remember Spenser: For Hire. Very cool Frank. (I was wondering how long to would be before someone mentioned Tom Selleck on this forum - FINALLY!).

Congrats, Frank! I've read several of Parker's Spenser novels and they completely blow the TV series out of the water. Great reads IMO.

I enjoy Blue Bloods.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like this Putnam S/L R.B.P book series...

R.B.P. S/L Stardust

R.B.P. S/L Stardust

R.B.P S/L Pastime

Country
    Country Flag

Those are nice!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey buddy, your PM's are full! Tied to reach ya. Clear some space and let me know! kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have attended some reading/exhibition events at the Comic Festival Hamburg 2017

.... one of them with Jillian Tamaki,....

JillianTamaki-Folio Society

But first I have to show something I got last year.
    Together with a lot of comics i get from Levin Kurio, ower/mastermind from Weissblech Comics this drawing.
    We talked about the story, he drawed this in 3 minutes....

Stephen King - Das Bild / Rose Madder
    remarqued and signed from Levin Kurio

Levin Kuro´s Comic publishing company
    WEISSBLECH COMICS
    https://weissblechcomics.com/

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys.... its always amazing to see Levin Kurio draw this in a few minutes....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just seeing this.. yeah that is cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that’s pretty sweet, Frank. 8)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Frank...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Richard Chizmar - Gwendys Wunschkasten
    Heyne HC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast