Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Stockerlone

So,

this is my collection. I collect Stephen King for more than 25 years.
    I have, more or less all German Stephen King books inkl. all limited and signed books and a lot of Promo stuff.
    I also collect Bradbury, Asimov, Barker...

The first pic from my collection.

3 Dark Tower postage stamps from Austria limited to only 100
    + Dark Tower postage stamp information note and Dark Tower Card.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-02-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those metallic dark tower books are some of my favorite of all time. Nice collection.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

... but I guess there must be a lot more? I only saw about ten photos...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's all I can see too. What I do see is very nice though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks at all!

today ;-) and in the next day´s - weeks, the next 50+ pics are comming....

German Dark Tower HCs
    Metallic Cover edition 1-7
    Publisher Heyne

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-02-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on! I look forward to it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That French promo for THE DARK HALF is crazy!

Looking forward to seeing more of your collection.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

3 German Carrie HC´s Publisher Schneekluth
    This is the first in Germany published Stephen King books

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-02-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some interesting stuff! I have a question - are these toy trucks? I want some!!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooo! And the Green Mile hat and the matches! Lots of things I've never seen before - thanks for sharing them with us.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Promo Trucks

[QUOTE=gsvec;497692]Some interesting stuff! I have a question - are these toy trucks? I want some!!!

This two are toy trucks, official promo for the movies. There is an other, still missing in my collection.

But there are a lot of ´self-made´ trucks arround. With all possible motives IT, Dark Tower etc..
    ONLY the official ones are in this transparent ´promo´boxes.

French Promotion Birdcage for La Part des Tenebres / Dark Half

Have heard that only 10 + exist.
    The SK Horror bear normaly not belongs to the cage

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-02-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From a promotional point of view, i dont really see the interest on those.. i mean, come on, small trucks? :s
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know. I kinda' like them. I just wish they did the Maximum Overdrive truck too.

If you rescue me

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Who WOULDN'T love a Maximum Overdrive one!!??

thinking of it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Update.....

German Stephen King Mini Books

Das Stephen King Fanbuch Heyne - small book about Stephen King

Nona und die Ratten - Nona / (Small book-big price )

Horror - Dracula, Freddy und Co. - Kings shortest Horror story in the world Mentioned in Danse Macabre.

Kingdom Hospital Cig. Case with lighter

The Mist promo hanger
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-03-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank! A wonderful collection! Lots of stuff I've never seen before...I think I'll have to visit eBay.de a bit more often..

sk

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great books there stockerlone.

I've enjoyed browsing everyones collections this morning.

Thanks to all for posting!

Along the Path of the Beam king-collection is on a distinguished road

Hi Stocker,

nice to meet you here too

its good to see your collection i like your collection... i think one of the Top 5 in Germany...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A complete set of 25 Wallace & Scott Bookmarks.
    The Stephen King series. Each showing a different photographic image of his first edition dust jackets with a description of Stephen Kings career to the rear.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-04-2012 at 09:49 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The hardest to find German Stephen King Books:

Langoliers, SIE, DREI, ES - Transgalaxis
    rebound in leather: Langoliers, Sie (Misery), Drei (Drawing of the Three), ES (IT).
    All 4 books are still shrinkwrapped.
    Maximal 25 books from each are published, only for Transgalaxis Customers.

Langoliers - Transgalaxis

SIE - Transgalaxis

Drei - Transgalaxis

ES - Transgalaxis

Schwarz - Gunslinger Transgalaxis

Schwarz - Gunslinger Transgalaxis now with custom slipcase
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-04-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Update:
    New Pics. 5 Transgalaxis German Leather Stephen King books
    ES (IT), Sie (Misery), Schwarz (The Gunslinger), Drei (Drawing of the Three), Langoliers

http://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/stockerlonepics/Stephen_King_and_Friends
    I want to see Langoliers but the link isn't working. Thanks for sharing.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

US PLAYBOY 2009-11 MARGE SIMPSON Collector´s Edition
    With Stephen King´s story: “The Bone Church”

The Stand + IT soundtracks and Best of Stephen King Vol. 1
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-04-2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: update

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King cars.
    4 limited Frightning Lightning Christine´s +
    3 x Johnny Lightning Christine

Oldsmobile Toronado
    from Dark Half 1:18

Christine
    1:18
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-05-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I want that set of Wallace & Scott bookmarks! And the 'Salem's Lot edition with the miniature promo book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast