Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, what are killer looking series. Great stuff Frank!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice ray gun remarque.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Frank.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice ray gun remarque.
    When i meet Levin Kurio i talked with him about Tommyknockers, and my idea of a modified watergun-lasergun remarque... drawn in 3 minutes....

TKS guys..

When I first saw this SK onecolor bookseries, i had thought these is the ugliest and unimaginative book cover series i've seen in my life. But now i must confess that i like them, and they are ideal as neutral books for remarques.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last month, i meet again Simone Buchholz, a German/Hamburg crime novel author at a very nice
    open air bookreading event at the Musicpavillon in the more then 100 years old Planten un Bloomen - Park.

I already knew her from another event,
    Reading without nuclear power
    http://www.lesen-ohne-atomstrom.de/i...article&id=243
    At that time I did not have any books for signing with me....
    But this time i was prepered...

Simone Buchholz (blue dress) with a beer in smoking pause/break.

After the bookreading event i talked with Simone Buchholz, she was so friendly to sign some books for me, then a storm started,
    i get drenched complete but the books survived undamaged.

Simone Buchholz - Revolverherz
    signed

Simone Buchholz - Schwedenbitter
    signed

Simone Buchholz - Bullenpeitsche
    signed

Simone Buchholz - Eisnattern
    signed

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You go to the coolest events.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree with Jerome.

I am simply astounded that authors drink alcoholic beverages. Doesn't that interfere with their imaginations?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You go to the coolest events.
    No doubt! Still would love to follow this dude around awhile.

I agree with Jerome.

I am simply astounded that authors drink alcoholic beverages. Doesn't that interfere with their imaginations?
    Didn't seem to hurt King much.....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Jerome.

Have you considered that maybe it developped their imagination? ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I agree with Jerome.

Have you considered that maybe it developped their imagination? ;-)
    It was superhot the day, then why not drink a nice cold beer, it also helps against the stage fright.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three
    Polish Hardcover, signed and remarqued from the cover illustrator VINCENT CHONG

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More Frank awesomeness... You got to so many of these events, they'll soon be putting you on the schedule! Awesome stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

That's a monkey and a half on his back there.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is really cool!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nice, Frank. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys, i love this DT HC pl bookseries and Vincent Chong did again a great job.
    The rest of the series, all remarqued from Vinny is following...soon.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lee Child - Größenwahn - Killing Floor
    Leseexemplar-ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Get one more of this very nice and hard to find
    inflatable STEPHEN KING promo letterings from Heyne...

My old STEPHEN KING

My new, not inflated STEPHEN KING

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Before i show the new amazing stuff i get last week from Reinhard Kleist at the premiere for his new NICK CAVE graphic novel and art book, i show something older.....

Reinhard Kleist - 153 Sterne und 4 Fische
    Landpresse
    74/100 signed and remarqued bigsize silk-screen-print comic

RK eng. HP
    http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/?lang=en

RK Facebook
    https://de-de.facebook.com/Reinhard-...3453/timeline/

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something small that i get today from a friend as birthday present....
    (Now i need more of them...)

Stephen King - ES
    Leseprobe - 21 page extact

Love it. I mean IT!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast