Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Guys, since there is not so many fancy/interesting SK stuff to find in Germany, its always nice to find
    something like the misbound ES.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jack Ketchum - Wahnsinn / Stranglehold
    signed

Some time ago it was possible to win signed German books from Jack Ketchum, this is again one of them.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some stuff from the Free Comic Day 2017

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool adds Frank...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TKS !!!
    Sometimes... to many events, bookreading etc. and not enough time for all....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In Germany, there are unfortunately only a few promo articles for new SK books, so i was super happy when i get this direkt from publisher... some months ago.

Stephen King - Basar der Bösen Träume/The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    German promo poster

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks everybody !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I visited last week again a very nice bookreading event from some friends,
    Kristina Lohfeldt and Marco Ansing... i noticed that i complete forget to show something that i get last year at an bookreading event....
    It was a 6 author + host Marco Ansing bookreading evening, (Norddeutsche Autorenbühne 2016) two of the authors are my friends Kristina Lohfeldt and Rona Walter

All authors...

Rona was really surprised when I gave her a selvebound movie script from one of her movies, i get the nicest dedication ever in a book.

Event CD with author interviews

Rona HP
    https://rona-walter.jimdo.com/?

Rona´s next movie....
    I LOVE title: STORY OF FRANK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrDcF-_oL9w

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool Frank.... Man, you get around to these book events! Nice work...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian and Peri, next week NORDCON 2017 with several bookreading events.....
    Then i must show my signed books from Carlos Ruiz Zafón, some SK remarques and other stuff... soon....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Basar der Bösen Träume
    Random House German promo CD

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some very cool stuff. It's fun to try to pronounce the titles in German.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This weekend again NORDCON 2017, northgermanys biggest Fantasy,Horror, Roleplay Convention....
    dozens of publishers, illustrators, authors.... bookreading events, workshops.....

Just see that i forget to show something that i get at the NORDCOM 2016..
    I meet author Sonja Rüther, owner from the Briefgestöber Verlag after her workshop for authors.
    Her biggest joy.... drawing Zombies...
    We talked and she remarqued me two of her anthologies on a bench in the hall....

Aus Dunklen Federn 2
    signed and remarqued from Sonja Rüther

The first one:

Aus Dunklen Federn
    signed from several authors and remarqued from Sonja Rüther

Briefgestöber Verlaghttp://www.briefgestoeber.de/

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Woah those are great, Frank. Congratulations

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Frank. I'm impressed with how many conventions you attend. Must be a lot of fun.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Frank. I'm impressed with how many conventions you attend. Must be a lot of fun.
    +1. Not only how many you attend, but how many there ARE in Germany! And I love those zombie sketches!

Country
    Country Flag

"Hey! Sir! You can't be back here!". "Oh, it's just Frank. Let him through".

I remember you posting a photo of her last year doing a Remarque for ya. Maybe ya just forgot to post the one?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think zombies are a dead issue.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    "Hey! Sir! You can't be back here!". "Oh, it's just Frank. Let him through".

I remember you posting a photo of her last year doing a Remarque for ya. Maybe ya just forgot to post the one?

Thanks everyone!!!

NORDCON is always amazing but also hard work,
    3 bookreadings successively, then a short break and then the next bookreading event. And then.... the next day.... more bookreading events, workshops.....
    Meeting many well-known people is NICE.. but it is not easy to stand back when you meet a well known publisher, he offers a new interesting book, the two authors of the book can sign it....

Yes Brian, at the NORDCON this weekend i visited bookreading events with two of the AUS DUNKLEN FEDERN / From Dark Feathers
    authors, Thomas Finn and Markus Heitz and i remembered that i had forgotten to show the second book with zombie remarque...

Nordcon 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPp7JE1CkU4

Nordcon 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VAVUOhcVyc

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Glenn Chadbourne - NIGHT SURF
    signed limited 34/266 print

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast