Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some stuff i get last year at the Hamburg Comic Convention
    As always it was was a joy to meet Levin Kurio, owner/mastermind
    from Weissblech Comics. We talked a lot, i bought some comics and he remarqued me some stuff...

Stephen King - Brennen muß Salem
    signed and remarqued from Levin Kurio

Levin Kurio remarqued my book

Hammerharte Horror-Schocker #39
    signed from Levin Kurio

Weissblech Comics HP
    https://weissblechcomics.com/

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool remarque
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff as always, Frank! And I'm sure there are a few ghosts in that old haunt
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Oh, man, that remarque. Chilling stuff.

Congrats.

HBJ

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one )

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Frank, you’d have to have one of the biggest remarque collections in the world, surely. You and these conventions - like a kid in a candy store! Awesome stuff. Love that old school Horror Shocker

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Frank, you’d have to have one of the biggest remarque collections in the world, surely. You and these conventions - like a kid in a candy store! Awesome stuff. Love that old school Horror Shocker
    Tks a lot, have not count them but i think.... only SK 50-75 remarques ?
    In recent years, I go to fewer events ... but soon something special is on. Aethercircus - North Germanys biggest Steampunk festival with a lot of events....

I´am a big fan of this old ´retro-style´ Horror Schocker Comics.
    Think in the beginning it was not easy to publish this type of Comics in Germany, now there are a lot of loyal customers.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Oh, man, that remarque. Chilling stuff.

Congrats.

HBJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool stuff as always, Frank! And I'm sure there are a few ghosts in that old haunt
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Cool remarque
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Nice one )

TKS guys !!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the use of the phrase "only" in this particular posting

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Richard Christian Matheson - Zoopraxis
    signed limited traycased lettered I

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Damn that’s a beauty! What material is that traycase made out of? Is it wood?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Damn that’s a beauty! What material is that traycase made out of? Is it wood?
    Its a very nice leather traycase from Gauntlet Press.
    I do not collect Matheson, but when I saw this supernice lettered book I had to buy it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great addition. Gauntlet do elegant editions, congrats Frank...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is a great looking book, but to be honest, although I am a BIG fan of Richard Matheson's works, I find his son's writing to be somewhat lacking in interest. He has a strange helter-skelter style I find irritating and hard to read.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice looking edition. Congrats!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice looking edition. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add, Frank!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great addition. Gauntlet do elegant editions, congrats Frank...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That is a great looking book, but to be honest, although I am a BIG fan of Richard Matheson's works, I find his son's writing to be somewhat lacking in interest. He has a strange helter-skelter style I find irritating and hard to read.
    Tks a lot guys....
    If I want to read the book I have to buy a cheap version of it,
    but the mountain of books I have to read is far too high.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Sleeping Beauties
    UK promo sleeping mask

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

When i remember correct, several years ago this was the second remarque i get from Vincent Chong.
    I loved this cover, but the remarque was even better...

Stephen King - Stukostrachy / Tommyknockers
    Signed and remarqued from the cover illustrator Vincent Chong

Nice and scary!

Country
    Country Flag

Creepy

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vinny Chong and a creepy doll?!? Sweet!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, think this is one of the best/creepyest remarques i own from Vincent Chong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast