Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Breathing Method - The Body

Stephen King - The Girl who loved Tom Gordon - Misery

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Dammit! where did you find these? Are they 1st editions? I've been looking for these everywhere.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=stroppygoblin;865660]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Dammit! where did you find these? Are they 1st editions? I've been looking for these everywhere.
    Hard to find? Really?
    In Germany itŽs not so hard to find them.
    I get them.. 2 years ago from a friend from the German SK Forum.
    He sold his complete SK Collection.
    I still have some stuff to post...
    It was the first time, that i look inside this books.... NICE illustrations from Ian Andrew
    1.st editions ?... Think not the MacMillan...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have The Breathing Method but I'm not sure if it's a first. I'll need to check.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King
    60 years Heyne
    promo Telefoncard 6 DM

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - That Bus in Another World
    Esquire US 08.14

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

IMHO, that is one of King's worst stories.

John

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    But the cover art makes up for it?
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    But the cover art makes up for it?

positiv:
    It is SKŽs european Story
    NICE COVER

negativ:
    not a great story
    11,60 Euro for the Esquire

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the cover art certainly makes it worthwhile.

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

signed CD/DVD
    "Die letzte Instanz" - Eine inszenierte Lesung - "The last resort" - A staged reading
    produced from Marco Ansing and Kristina Lohfeldt

DIE letzte Instanz - staged reading
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y52e9mXwdcQ

Friedrich Adalbert von Lehn - Die letzte Instanz
    prequel Comic signed from Marco Ansing

Kristina Lohfeldt - Too bad to be God

Kristina Lohfeldt - Too bad to be God
    bookreading
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UhfxEQ1wOc

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Joyland
    signed and remarqued PL sc from Vincent Chong

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great remarque, Frank! Love it

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Geilomat!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

S.P. Somtow - Der Untergang von Eden
    limited 419/500 signed from S.P.Somtow, Chris Odgens and William Hjordsberg

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot Tom for the signed:

Everyone Loves Clowns And Other Tales
    Thomas Cranham

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful looking book, Frank! Congrats to you (and Tom)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Joe Hill
    VOLLGAS / Throttle

kindle

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last evening, a very nice bookreading event with Stewart OŽNan in my hometown Hamburg.

Cargo room from the old general cargo ship, now a museum ship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cap_San_Diego

Down to the Cargo room

A nice 2hr event, Stewart OŽNan has read from his latest book The Odds, answered questions and signed books.

While he signed my books I could talk with him a little bit....

about the FAITHFUL not publishing in Germany problem, simply nobody understands/interested in baseball in Germany/Europe?
    He said.. YES... but it's funny that it was published in Poland.

Port of Hamburg

Ticket, Harbour Front Literaturfestival Flyer, Postcard and signed books

Die Chance - Leseexemplar

Stephen King - Stewart OŽNan
    Ein Gesicht in der Menge

The Speed Queen - ARC

Die Speed Queen - Leseexemplar

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like it was a great evening Frank. You've got some nice signed books there. Many years ago I did a boat tour around Hamburg port - very interesting seeing many naval ships.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I never knew A Face In The Crowd was released in book format. Is Germany the only country of release? In the UK it was only an e book.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good deal, Frank!! Looks to have been a really fun event!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to get my "Everyone Loves Clowns" signed too!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like it was a fun event at an interesting venue.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the new additions! Nice catch on the Chong remarque, too!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast