Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Frank!
    Tks Brian !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Frank..

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My christmas present, from me for me...

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles
    all limited 1200 and signed from Ray Bradbury and a lot of other people

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles 1 S/L

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles 2 S/L

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles 3 S/L

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles 4 S/L

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles 5 S/L

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles 6 S/L

The Ray Bradbury Chronicles 7 S/L

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I spoke too soon. WOW! Great editions and additions! Very cool present to yourself!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Nice adds, Frank..

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I spoke too soon. WOW! Great editions and additions! Very cool present to yourself!
    2 x TKS a lot Antoni !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice looking books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You've treated yourself well, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something very nice that i get from Vincent Chong some months ago.

Stephen King - Dark Tower III
    PL HC - signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A remarque is a remarque is a remarque by any other name.

I like the rose!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Remarque, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an awesome Chong Rose. Nicely done, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last year Ted Williams was in Germany for a small promo tour, of course I got a inscriped book .

Tad Williams - Die Dunklen Gassen Des Himmels - Bobby Dollar
    The dirty streets of Haven

inscriped

I greatly admire your devotion to go to all those book signings. It sounds like you have a very interesting life.

Country
    Country Flag

Of course you did, Frank

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I greatly admire your devotion to go to all those book signings. It sounds like you have a very interesting life.
    I have to agree.

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Frank. I also can’t believe how many cool signings they have in Germany! Cool

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys, too many events, too little time....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Der Dunkle Turm
    German DVD-Blu-Ray promo poster

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

John Bellairs - DAS GESICHT IM EIS - The face in the frost
    Edition Phantasia
    slipcased, limited 115/250 signed from the illustrator Alexander Uhde

Signatur page from the Illustrator Alexander Uhde and one of his bookillustrations.

Its not so easy to show, this is the ´golden glimmer´ slipcase.

I don't know why, but that book gives me the shivers.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those illustrations look awesome!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool book, Frank!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast