Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I needed this book for an other bookreading event with crime author Gunter Gerlach,
    i asked the seller about the bookcondition, he said: NEW UNREAD !!!

Payed only 2-3 Euro for the Book, arrived 2 days before the bookreading + SIGNING event, ..
    Bookcover and everything else.... very nice.... but when i look inside

Gunter Gerlach - Ich Weiss
    allready inscriped for someone else from Gunter Gerlach

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that's the first time I've heard of someone being disappointed to find an autograph in a book! lol

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Frank. What a great surprise! (or not)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice surprise! Never happened to me. Yet.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice surprise! Never happened to me. Yet.
    And now it is a bigger surprise... i told the seller that the book arrived, with a surprise inscription from the author...
    The answer from the seller: Oh... sorry ... never opened the book....
    and yesterday..... this was a BIGGER SURPRISE .... he transfered 50% from my payment back to me...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Some stuff from the FREE COMIC DAY 2015
    nice stuff...
    We had a comic book fair last weekend (as a part of warsaw book fair)... there were a lot of international guest such as Dave Johhnson, John Lyman (both working for DC/Marvel/Image), Pau, Boulet, Lewis Tronheim (i see Ralph Azham in your set) with Brigitte Findakly, Jerome, Olivier, Anne Claire Jouvray, Dylan Horrocks
    awesome Tony Sandoval (i love this guy) and Zbigniew "KAS" Kasprzak with Grażyna (GRAZA) Kasprzak.

I will post some pictures in next days

a lot of awesome drawings and signatures to my collection
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Some stuff from the FREE COMIC DAY 2015
    nice stuff...
    We had a comic book fair last weekend (as a part of warsaw book fair)... there were a lot of international guest such as Dave Johhnson, John Lyman (both working for DC/Marvel/Image), Pau, Boulet, Lewis Tronheim (i see Ralph Azham in your set) with Brigitte Findakly, Jerome, Olivier, Anne Claire Jouvray, Dylan Horrocks
    awesome Tony Sandoval (i love this guy) and Zbigniew "KAS" Kasprzak with Grażyna (GRAZA) Kasprzak.

I will post some pictures in next days

a lot of awesome drawings and signatures to my collection
    Can´t wait to see your new stuff !!!

Today, the first day of the Hamburg Graphic Novel Festival...
    Hope that i have time to visit....Lewis Tronheim + Brigitte Findakly
    Next Saturday: Hamburg Comic Börse with several Artists... Lutz Nosofsky, Levin Kurio..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Italien DVD, with GERMAN, Eng, FR +++ audio

STEPHEN KING - MERCY

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you had a chance to watch it yet?
    What did you think?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hamburg Graphic Novel Days, 20.05.15
    A 2++ hrs Signing/remarque event with Lewis Trondheim, Brigitte Findakly

Ralph Azham promo flyer

Lewis Trondheim, Brigitte Findakly

Lewis Trondheim drawed my Ralph Azham.

On the table you can see a piece of cloth, he has used it for an unusual trace copy by folding technique in his ALIEN comic before me.

Brigitte Findaky inked my Ralph Azham

Unfortunately, not seeing right of Lewis sits Richard McGuire.

Ralph Azham - Free Comic Day edition,
    signed and remarqued from Lewis Trondheim

Ralph Azham Nr.1
    signed, remarqued from Lewis Trondheim, inked from Brigitte Findakly

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Frank!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Frank. Looking good!

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome! Congrats!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new adds, and cool remarques!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot... it was interesting to see Mr. Trondheim´s differend drawing methods..

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

I only know one other of them:

Stephen King - Revival
    German, unfolded promo display

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Niiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeee promo!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, that's a very eye catching promo.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Schern, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have met my good friend Rona Walter several times this year, once she have signed me her horror novel.

Rona Walter - Das blaue Haus
    Inscriped, only published as ebook

Rona twitter
    https://twitter.com/theprincessrona

Rona HP

http://rona-walter.jimdo.com/readings-lesungen/

Ronas next projects:
    1. German Fairy Tales book
    2. Movie scripts
    3. Book 38 horror antho. with our Bev Vincent
    4. first eng. lang. Horror Novel

The Wicked Library
    Rona Walter - Just like Grandpa
    http://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H4TXFnHk

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Very nice manuscript Frank!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King / Richard Bachman - Desperation / Regulator
    GermanLeseexemplar ARC

Two of the Flip-over books.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I've always wanted that one since I first saw it...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Frank. It's nice seeing these foreign arcs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast