Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty nifty!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto all the above!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, its definitely one of the nicest promo items i own.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - PULS / Cell
    DVD

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Nick Cave comic (and one of my favourite artists). Ans that is a cool promo item of "Mind Control" - nice Frank.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love the Nick Cave comic (and one of my favourite artists). Ans that is a cool promo item of "Mind Control" - nice Frank.
    Tks Peri...
    can´t wait to get a signed+remarqued Nick Cave graphic novel from Reinhard....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Before becoming a very famous writer Cornelia Funke (Inkheart Trilogie, The Thief Lord, Dragon Rider..) was a successful book illustrator.
    Since she became famous, she usually did not have time for remarques at bookreading events.
    I´am very happy to find one of her remaqued books....

Cornelia Funke - Kleiner Werwolf
    signed and remarqued

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny, i had never seen this promo item before...

Stephen King - Wolfsmond / Wolves of the Calla
    promo postcards

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice postcards, Frank. I've never seen those before.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday, Hamburg Comic Convention.
    Meet some artists, Rainer F. Engel, Levin Kurio and other.
    I get a lot of nice signed/remarqued stuff, at home i noticed that i forget to show a lot of stuff from previous Comic Conventions...

Stephen King - Puls/Cell
    signed and Zombie-remarqued from Levin Kurio

Just a few of my signed
    Hammerharte Horror Schocker
    from Levin Kurio

Weissblech Comics
    https://weissblechcomics.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Remarque, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Your remarque collection is just killer, man.. Awesome.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, its always amazing to watch Levin Kurio draw something like this zombie in 5 minutes...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Josh Malerman - BIRDBOX
    Leseexemplar / ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

They sure do a lot of nice promo material in Deutschland.

And no, I am NOT staring at that Bella Star book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    They sure do a lot of nice promo material in Deutschland.

And no, I am NOT staring at that Bella Star book!
    Tks a lot guys.

Weissblech Comics / Levin Kurio mainly published horror comics but he also liked it when half naked amazon girls fight against monsters. I just saw that i only have one of this comics in my collection.

Derber Trash #1 / Rough Trash
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Revival
    Random House Hörprobe promo CD

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something new for my EDITION PHANTASIA collection...

Piers Anthony
    limited 99/250 signed from Piers Anthony
    cover: Reinhard Kleist

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's interesting. I know I read it a long time ago but don't remember much about it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast